BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Adjust your shade from dark to light! Ideal for skin tones that change with the seasons. Use to highlight, contour, and even out skin tone.

NOTE:
Due to high demand for this product, we have multiple suppliers and the ingredient listings may be slightly different. Please call our Consumer Relations Department at 1-800-227-0333 with any concerns or questions on ingredients.

Ingredient Listing #1:
Talc, Synthetic Wax, Isopropyl Lanolate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Cetyl Acetate, Mica, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, BHT, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain:
Iron Oxides, Ultramarines, Manganese Violet, Carmine, Titanium Dioxide, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake.

Ingredient Listing #2:
Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Polybutene, Butyl Stearate, BHT, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben,
May Contain:
Mica, Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Ultramarines, Chromium Oxide Greens, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Carmine, Yellow 5 Lake, Blue 1 Lake, Bismuth Oxychloride.

Ingredient Listing #3:
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-Diglyceryl , Olyacyladipate - 2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain:
Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Ultramarines.

Cassandra J.
Travis Afb, CA
Review for: BeigeWarm/Beige more...
This is a great product. There is a lot of product in this package and it is very very cheap for the quality of product you are getting. Easy to use and not messy at all. Lasts all day
Abhie F.
City Industry, CA
Im having a difficulty applying this product on my face. the brush provided isn't actually helping, so i used my powder brush instead. coverage is sheer, i don't recommend this.
Isabella G.
Elsmore, KS
Lovely powder. Goes on smooth, and clean, with not a lot of fallout from the brush.The color is really great too, just be sure to pick up a bit off of all the little scales.
jessica M.
Review for: BeigeWarm/Beige more...
I love this product because it gives just enough color to my face I am actually very pale and so this is a nice way to give me a good glow
Hunter J.
Bassett
Purchased at: Walgreens
This seems to be doing okay, but it does not come off on the brush well. Perfect tones for all-year wear, but not my favorite.
rom k.
Mira Loma, CA
I love how nice this powder is, it stays put and looks very natural. I love that you can find any shade to fit your skin tone.
Sarah M.
I really enjoy this powder, but its a bit too dark for me. I need to use a very light hand on my fair skin to make it work.
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN
I really enjoy using the physicians formula powder because it goes on evenly. It also blends with my skin really well
Jana A.
Luverne, AL
I love this powder! It creates a smooth complexion with medium coverage! This is one of my favorite drugstore brands!
Sasha E.
Spring Creek, NV
I love this product! It's great for my face and I love the brand. I want to try out other products for them

Amazon