Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic® Multi-Colored Custom Bronzer uploaded by Taylor B.Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic® Multi-Colored Custom Bronzer uploaded by Tiffany Q.Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic® Multi-Colored Custom Bronzer uploaded by Alyssa C.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Adjust your shade from dark to light! Creates a customized light tan glow Includes built-in mirror and brush Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Oil-free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist approved From light to dark, the possibilities are endless. The perfect combination of light bronze shades comes together to contour or even out skin tone with a light tan glow.  You choose how to blend the shades and where to apply them.  The flexibility is ideal for skin tones that change with the seasons. Customize your shade! Create the look you want with the shade that will magically and naturally match your skin tone.  Use lighter shades to even out a warm complexion or sweep brush over darker shades to contour or for an overall light bronze glow.  Made from the finest Italian talc and ideal for all skin types.  Simply sweep and go! For information in the USA

• Did this make anyone else break out? I really liked it, but I thi...1 Answers
  • How does this bronzer compare to other brands?3 Answers
Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic® Multi-Colored Custom Bronzer
  • "It's not an overpowering bronzer and makes it good for fair skin tones" in 1 review
  • "It makes my skin look and feel natural." in 1 review
  • "Also one palette of it lasts me a very long time." in 1 review
  • "This is a very light weight bronzer and looks great on any skin color." in 1 review
  • "Make sure to blend well if you are a lighter complexion, not blending leaves me looking a bit muddy." in 1 review
Taylor B.
White Marsh, MD
I really love this stuff.. it hasn’t made me break up and the contour it gives it subtle and not dramatic - which I like! It’s light on your face and it’s just an overall great drug store bronzer to buy if you’re not looking to spend the big bucks
Chelsea H.
This is the perfect contour for my fair skin. Not too warm/orange, it just gives a nice shadow to the face. It is very light though, definitely for fair skin. And it lasts great on the skin. I will be re purchasing when I run out.
Esther M.
Willowbrook, IL
This was a staple in my makeup collection throughout high school. It was the same for both of my sisters. We loved this and don't really know why we stopped buying it. It was about $10-12 at target and matched our light skin really well!!!
Chrystal S.
The product price wasn't terrible. This was actually the first bronzer I have tried. I only give it 3 stars because I was irritated with how little product I could on my brush. I would recommend to someone trying this product to first scratch off the top layer to actually get to the useable product, it will reduce irritability and you may be able to give a more in depth review.
Kristin W.
At first I liked this but I never seem to grab it & every not so very often when I do I don't normally grab it again the next time. It gets too messy to try to blend in sections. Ends up more turning into one color or at least it's easier to just make it one color. Truthfully it's been so long I forgot what's it about & how it applies. I don't remember having much problems with it it's not bad just not my favorite. Not creamy more powdery.
Brittany C.
Shelbyville, KY
This bronzer is definitely one of my favorites. I love that it is reasonably priced and that you can get it at any drug store or grocery store. I also like the sun kisses color it gives with out all the shine and glitter that other bronzer have.
Hannah J.
Wilmer, AL
This bronzer comes out pretty dark, would prefer something that is more buildable instead of instant color because I tan a lot!! I got this one for when I'm pale but I can use it when I'm darker, I would try it if you have darker skin tones!
Taylor D.
Westford, MA
This is my go to bronzer. It matches my skin tone so perfectly. I am not left feeling too orange or too pale. I use it every day. When I get a little tanner in the summer I simply switch to the slightly darker shade offered by Physician's Formula. It does not make me break out, and it does not leave my skin feeling dirty or suffocated like some other bronzers do. I put it on once and it lasts throughout the entire day, with a few exceptions. Also one palette of it lasts me a very long time. The product is also very affordable which is great as a college student.
Alyssa C.
Dacula, GA
Love this bronzer it gives my face a subtle bronzed glow without making my face look orange.
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
This wasn't one of my favs mainly because I thought it was completely matte but it has some shimmer in it. But it is a nice sheer bronzer if you want to look the lightest bit sunkissed. It's not as pigmented as I would of liked but it's buildable. The color pay-off is customizable you can make it darker or lighter and I don't like the brush but I do use the mirror. Wasn't worth the price in my opinion.
Jill M.
Rogers, AR
How does this bronzer compare to other brands?
Jen M.
Marietta, GA
Did this make anyone else break out? I really liked it, but I think it may be the culprit behind my acne flare ups.