Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic® Multi-Colored Custom Blush

by Physicians Formula

Multi-colored blush featuring expertly coordinated shades that are customizable. Use lighter shades to highlight and brighten and darker shades for contouring and definition. Physician's Formula Magic Mosaic Multi-Colored Custom Blush Powder:

• Creates a unique effect
  • Physician's Formula blush, Soft Rose/Rose 2675
  • Powder

Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Ultramarines, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 30 Lake.

Did anyone else have issues getting product on a brush? I bought this a few days ago and was using my brush and couldn't get any product on the brush. I then tried the one that came with it and same thing.
Start your review of Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic® Multi-Colored Custom Blush!
Product Highlights
“pretty good basic everyday blush, looks natural and i like how it adds a touch of pink colour to my very pale face! i have tried many blushes but this one feels very silky and not powdery when applying it. i would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice new blush!” in reviews
Toms River, NJ
Great blush I am in love with the berry color I have light-medium skin tones Gives me just the right amount of color
Fresno, TX
Very pretty colors....I love the fact that can get a quality product for a reasonable price...I would purchase again!
Terre Haute , IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite blush!!! This is great for a natural look. Gives a beautiful natural glow to your cheek s:)
Durham, NC
I enjoyed this, gave my skin a beautiful glow . Love the way it goes with any complection. I would recommend.
Wickliffe, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Adorable mosaic design.. I used it as a blush and contour.. buildable.. blends out nicely. Nicely Pigmented
Oklahoma City, OK
I love how this gives my skin a fresh rosy tone look. The color is pretty and it is ling wearing.
Mount Albert, ON
Pretty good basic everyday blush, looks natural and I like how it adds a touch of pink colour to my very pale face! I have tried many blushes but this one feels very silky and not powdery when applying it. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice new blush!

It is a super useful and necessary product for any girl, other than that it facilitates a lot when it comes to makeup, other that is accessible in the pocket