Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic® Multi-Colored Custom Blush

by Physicians Formula

Multi-colored blush featuring expertly coordinated shades that are customizable. Use lighter shades to highlight and brighten and darker shades for contouring and definition. Physician's Formula Magic Mosaic Multi-Colored Custom Blush Powder:

• Creates a unique effect
  • Physician's Formula blush, Soft Rose/Rose 2675
  • Powder

Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Tocopheryl Acetate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5 Lake, Ultramarines, Red 6, Red 7 Lake, Red 30 Lake.

Did anyone else have issues getting product on a brush? I bought this a few days ago and was using my brush and couldn't get any product on the brush. I then tried the one that came with it and same thing.
Start your review of Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic® Multi-Colored Custom Blush!
Product Highlights
“pretty good basic everyday blush, looks natural and i like how it adds a touch of pink colour to my very pale face! i have tried many blushes but this one feels very silky and not powdery when applying it. i would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a nice new blush!” in reviews
Warren, OH
Physicians Formula Magic Mosaic® Multi-Colored Custom Blush uploaded by Danielle E.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is pretty good however I don't really see the good pigmentation from this one. Which kinda upsets me. Physicians formula is a really good brand. Maybe it is the brush I using. I will try others and update. At the current moment I wouldnt buy this again right now with how the pigmentation is. It really seems as if I have to use a lot
Coconut Creek , FL
I don’t wear blush often but when I do I use this brand. It’s a great value bc there’s always rewards back at cvs & I get to try out different kinds. They usually come w a mirror & flat lil handheld blush brush. I’ll def keep buying.
Farmington, MN
I got this blush as a gift, and really like the color of it! It’s deeper than my typical soft pink. I gave it 4 stars because it seems to take more blush to make the color pop then other blushes I’ve tried.
Johnstown, PA
Purchased at: Rite Aid
There's another blush from this company that swear by. It has a similar layout so when I saw this one on sale for 25% off I figured it would probably just as good. Wrong. I swirl my brush around it & I get little to no color pay off. Idk if mime is just a dud or what but total waste of money. Gave it the second star because it looks pretty in the pan at least and it might show a little bit on paler skin tones.
I absolutely love this blush! It is super pigmented!! It doesn't need touched up like most blushes through out the day because it's so pigmented and a little goes a long way. My favorite blush by far!
I love this blush. It has ingredients that are not scary. The blush is pigmented and the colors look great on my skin. It's not overpowering and goes on very smooth. My skin is a tan to dark tone. Physicans Formula has some very underrated products and I really think more people should check out what they have.
Porter Cors, NY
I bought this blush a few months ago and I like it but don’t love it. It’s a nice pink color but I don’t think it is “Magic”. It doesn’t seem to do much for my complexion and usually is a bit too pink if I’m not careful with the application. It is definitely a nice rosy color I just don’t think it lives up to it’s advertised claims.
Franklinton, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
It gives my cheeks a nice rosy color to them. It’s pretty matte. I don’t use blush too much but this one is really nice and lasts as long as my makeup. I love most physicians formula products and never have any problems with them. It’s a pretty buildable product as well.
Canonsburg, PA
I used this until I discovered a different blush. It's just OK. What I found with this blush is that after only a month of using it with my blush brush, the top layer got hard and made it unusable unless you scrape it off. I don't know why this happened but I wasn't a huge fan of how powdery it was either honestly.
Harker Hts, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a very very light blush. It does not have a lot of pigment to it at all. It is not buildable, however it is easy to work with and blends nicely it is pricey for how light and meh it is