BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Adjust your shade from dark to light! Creates a customized light tan glow Includes built-in mirror and brush Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Oil-free, Non-comedogenic, Dermatologist approved From light to dark, the possibilities are endless. The perfect combination of light bronze shades comes together to contour or even out skin tone with a light tan glow.  You choose how to blend the shades and where to apply them.  The flexibility is ideal for skin tones that change with the seasons. Customize your shade! Create the look you want with the shade that will magically and naturally match your skin tone.  Use lighter shades to even out a warm complexion or sweep brush over darker shades to contour or for an overall light bronze glow.  Made from the finest Italian talc and ideal for all skin types.  Simply sweep and go! For information in the USA  see more...

• Did this make anyone else break out? I really liked it, but I thi...1 Answers
  • "It makes my skin look and feel natural." in 1 review
  • "Also one palette of it lasts me a very long time." in 1 review
  • "Make sure to blend well if you are a lighter complexion, not blending leaves me looking a bit muddy." in 1 review
  • "This is a very light weight bronzer and looks great on any skin color." in 1 review
  • "It's not an overpowering bronzer and makes it good for fair skin tones" in 1 review
Amberly M.
debary, FL
As always this brand rocks for me. They are a bit expensive for a drug store brand but its worth it. This leaves a nice shimmer on my skin. Its very lightweight. Its a light coverage powder on my skin. i don't mind because i use a full coverage foundation. also has a nice smell.
Giulia G.
Jamestown, NY
Wonderful product! I love that this is customizable and totally natural looking. I have acne prone skin and not only does this provide additional coverage of blemishes I may have but it also does not cause additional breakouts.
Taylor D.
Westford, MA
This is my go to bronzer. It matches my skin tone so perfectly. I am not left feeling too orange or too pale. I use it every day. When I get a little tanner in the summer I simply switch to the slightly darker shade offered by Physician's Formula. It does not make me break out, and it does not leave my skin feeling dirty or suffocated like some other bronzers do. I put it on once and it lasts throughout the entire day, with a few exceptions. Also one palette of it lasts me a very long time. The product is also very affordable which is great as a college student.
Christine H.
Roseville, CA
I love this product! It gives my pale skin just a touch of color, so it looks natural - not too bronze/golden. It feels very light and natural as well. I love that you can create your own shade with the colors provided to customize it. I'll definitely be purchasing this again.
Haley S.
Fort Worth, TX
Very nice bronzer! Leaves me a nice shimmery without over doing it. Though I love over shimmery! Make sure to blend well if you are a lighter complexion, not blending leaves me looking a bit muddy. This product have lasted me over a year which is a huge plus!
Ashley W.
Chester, SC
I use this under my cheekbones and down my neck and chest area in summer for a glow. It's not an overpowering bronzer and makes it good for fair skin tones
Elizabeth C.
Love using this. It makes my skin look and feel natural. It really helps when my skin gets oily because it remove it by making it a bit dry so it evens out perfectly.
Alee L.
This is a very light weight bronzer and looks great on any skin color. I love using this during the summer!
Danielle G.
Leicester, MA
Absolutely love this powder. As someone pale with freckles, this is the perfect blend to be covered but still show my features!
Samantha A.
For a drugstore product this one is reached for almost daily in my house. I love it. It's not streaky like some I've tried
Jen M.
Marietta, GA
Did this make anyone else break out? I really liked it, but I think it may be the culprit behind my acne flare ups.