Physicians Formula® Magic Mosaic® Light Bronzer/Bronzer Multi-Colored Custom Bronzer 0.3 oz Peg

BY MAGIC MOSIAC®

Physicians formula magic mosaic multi-colored bronzer - light bronzer 3846 see more...

• "Gives you're face some color without making you look orange or unnatural." in 1 review
  • "I really liked this compact but found that I had to reapply a couple times throughout the day." in 1 review
Kimberly D.
Old Town, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm really on the fence with this product. It claims to be a matte bronzer but has some glitter. It's also it too dark to be a light bronzer for myself. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone who is light skinned. A better bronzer from this line would be the Butter Bronzer.
Cherie P.
Pendleton , SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this bronzer. I have used this and repurchased several times. It is easy to apply you can adapt the color by the area that you swatch. It blends perfectly. I would most definitely recommend. I have purchased this for my adult girls as well.
Lexi L.
Saint Johns, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is said to be a matte bronzer for those with a lighter skin tone. When I first got mine I wa worried about the darker colors in the mosaic and how they would look on my very light skin. Well it turned out it didn't matter because I got absoloutley no pigmentation out of this product. At first I thought it wasn't showing up on my skin, but when I swatched it, I still could not see any product. also, the packaging isn't super good either - the lid on mine broke off the 2nd time I opened it! The applicator/brush it comes with is extremely small and personally would not use it to contour. I don't recommend this product.
Jane S.
Trent woods, Nc
Physicians Formula has great, great, great bronzers! So many to choose from, something for everyone. The price point is just as great. Very affordable, quality product!
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do like this bronzer on a normal occasion. It has a nice color. The only downfall is I've came across some, maybe they were old I don't know, but they had no color payoff. So they seem as though the quality may be poor.
Lacey H.
Boise, ID
Physicians formula always has such nice products and packaging. I really liked this compact but found that I had to reapply a couple times throughout the day. I really liked that this did not look cakey or rub off on my clothes or jackets.
Sabrina B.
Tampa, FL
I love this bronzer because it all natural components and it doesn't result in my skin breaking out. This product is a bit more pricey than other bronzers but it's light, and a little goes a very long way!
Crystal P.
Lithopolis, OH
This bronzer is great! I love how there is a mix of colors so you can make adjustments to get the perfect bronze shade you want. You can mix it up day to day or change it up based on your mood.
Ligia G.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite face powders because it's virtually full proof as far as shade matching. The packaging is bulky, but I'm glad it comes with a brush instead of those flimsy puffs.
Stacey B.
Tucson, AZ
I sometimes find with different shades I'll favor one side in the summer (darker side) and one side in the winter (lighter side) though I do sometimes sweep the whole pallet
Jonathan B.
Does this work for contouring?
Amy M.
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Whats your favorite Physician's Formula product?
Margo A.
Jacksonville, FL
Does this bronzer actual blend in to your natural color or does it leave a orange brassy color to your face?