BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #80 in Color Correcting

Cristine I.
Crestview, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
acne acne acne scars and some blemishes and imperfections and some dark circles, tried different ones and this one works for me so higly recommend it you just gotta have to be patient and just keep blending and blending until you get the perfect corrector
Influenster M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Initially I purchased this because I liked how cute the square little box container looked and then off course I tried the product and I must say is by far the worst thing I've ever put on my face! I already knew PF was not of good quality anyways but this was just a waste! It doesn't cover blemishes at all, if anything it leaves a cakey residue on top of the blemishes and it's just awful! I had to wash my face and redo my makeup because cleaning off the residue from the area wasn't enough so needless to say that I definitely wont recommend this and I won't be buying this brand again.
Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been purchasing this product since I was a teenager! The product is is always consistent and covers my under eyes and red spots perfectly. I'm not too crazy about the packaging, the small box hinges break very easily, so if you travel a lot, this product may not be for you.
Mandie Y.
Dayton , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought for concealer and color correction in one. Although worked to a degree, I stuck with the physicians formula line because of my sensitive skin and this actually made me break out a bit. So I had to stop using it.
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and all of Physicians Formula's green concealing products. It really helps minimize redness from pimples and breakouts. It is extremely east to apply and good for all skin types.
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product did not perform as well as expected. I normally love this product line. But, this is an exception it did not blend well. I was very disappointed.
Chand B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Oh this stuff is so great for redness! It goes on smoothly and blends into the skin without leaving too much of a green residue that I look like a witch.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great color correcting green for red areas. Goes on smooth and blends well! Lasted for most of my day too and love the skin friendly brand!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This worked amazing when my face is broke out. The green tint neutralized my red inflamed skin and this stuff was so smooth.
Laurie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This concealer was a big fail for me. It didn't cover that well and didn't last that long. This entire line is really hit or miss.