BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Physicians Formula Magic Cube Concealer
  • "acneacneacne scars and some blemishes and imperfections and some dark circles, tried different ones and this one works for me so higly recommend it you just gotta have to be patient and just keep blending and blending until you get the perfect corrector
    " in 3 reviews
Vıctorıa M.
Alamo, TX
This brand is so amazing! I really really recommend it. It is very effective and it met my expectations 100%. I was very happy with the product and the packaging was nice. Honestly I can’t say it needs much improvement because it was already a great product!
Kristy G.
West Palm Bch, FL
Physicians Formula is normally one of my favorite, go-to drug store brands. I have to say I was a little disappointed. This performs well to disguise acne and redness under your foundation, but it requires a good amount of building and blending. Its not a bad product, but it's definitely not my favorite color correctior. I'm also not crazy about the "creme to powder" formula. I perfer creme color correctors because they keep my skin looking smooth underneath my makeup and doesn't add any additional caking ... And I've had some issues with that with this particular formula. It's not horrible, but I will be sticking with my Maybelline Master Camo™ Color Correcting Pen (in green)
Influenster M.
Initially I purchased this because I liked how cute the square little box container looked and then off course I tried the product and I must say is by far the worst thing I've ever put on my face! I already knew PF was not of good quality anyways but this was just a waste! It doesn't cover blemishes at all, if anything it leaves a cakey residue on top of the blemishes and it's just awful! I had to wash my face and redo my makeup because cleaning off the residue from the area wasn't enough so needless to say that I definitely wont recommend this and I won't be buying this brand again.
Michelle K.
Massapequa, NY
I love this product and all of Physicians Formula's green concealing products. It really helps minimize redness from pimples and breakouts. It is extremely east to apply and good for all skin types.
Rachel M.
Memphis, TN
If you have unwanted red areas, this works wonders. It is easy to apply and blends well. It’s the best thing I’ve used personally . You should try if you have red areas.
Cristine I.
Crestview, FL
acne acne acne scars and some blemishes and imperfections and some dark circles, tried different ones and this one works for me so higly recommend it you just gotta have to be patient and just keep blending and blending until you get the perfect corrector
Sarah E.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been purchasing this product since I was a teenager! The product is is always consistent and covers my under eyes and red spots perfectly. I'm not too crazy about the packaging, the small box hinges break very easily, so if you travel a lot, this product may not be for you.
Mandie Y.
Dayton, OH
Bought for concealer and color correction in one. Although worked to a degree, I stuck with the physicians formula line because of my sensitive skin and this actually made me break out a bit. So I had to stop using it.
Jazmin M.
Staten Island
I personally do not like any of physicans formulas products they all are bad quality , I used this concealer and it was off in like a few minutes and it never stayed on , there are better concealers out there !!!
Mallory K.
Memphis, TN
This product did not perform as well as expected. I normally love this product line. But, this is an exception it did not blend well. I was very disappointed.