BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Pampers the delicate eye area with a precious blend of natural oils.  Helps hydrate very dry skin while it softens and smoothes away tiny dry lines. Non-Comedogenic Dermatologist Approved Vitamin Enriched Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free For information in the USA    PhysiciansFormula.com see more...

Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love this eye cream. My skin around my eyes, especially in the winter or after long days in the sun, tends to be REALLY try around my eyes and it makes my eyes look tired, and quite frankly old. This is gentle enough to use in the morning and at night, which is what I do, and it has really made a difference. My eyes look more awake, the fine lines have diminished, and they are just brighter and more moisturized.
Anita V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did buy this product one time.it is a good product but was not as effective as some of the other products I have used. In hindsight I probably would not buy it again just because I did not get the results I expected I would. It could be a good buy for someone else
Regina L.
Orange, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've found this product to very useful, I have very sensitive eyes ,this product didn't bother them in any way , my skin is smoother , they so dry anymore, Thank you for this product . got it as gift from a friend. they know i would never buy it for myself .
lawanda S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love most eye removers that promise to do as say eye makeup remove stubborn mascara off

I use this product before washing my face off it works perfectly to get off my liquid eyeliner,mascara and eyeshadow

This is my favorite new eye make remover

Works
Cori M.
Shelby, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a great product for your face  I love it sooooooooo much and I would use it again and again it's really great for nights when you don't want to wash your face with regular makeup remover wipes.very gentle on your face and I would recommend to others
Rebecca H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Product is good. It isn't sticky and doesn't leave you feeling dry and irritated. I purchased from amazon. I am sure that there are better products our there, but it is worth the money. I went thru 2 Tina before I tried something different. It is a bit pricey, but I can deal with it.
deisy v.
Ottawa, Illinois
i really love this product, i’m on my 3rd one right now, it’s just so amazing and it’s just the best thing i have ever tired. i really recommend this to everyone, it’s really amazing and especially the price.
Heather B.
Atlanta , GA
Super good for dry skin! I have the worst time with my skin staying moisturized and this stuff is legit! Anything is worth the price for good skin. Never go cheap on making your skin the best it can be.
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price it's unbelievable!  Very hydrating especially  in the summer where I live  the weather is extremely  all over the place and my skin is just crazy! This works great! Good texture. Great price.
Hanna L.
Alabama
I have very dry skin and this product works wonders to keep the skin under my eyes from drying out and looking saggy. I apply this every night before bed and when I wake up, my skin feels instantly refreshed and ready for the day. I would definitely recommend this product