Physicians Formula Line Erase Rx Wrinkle-Feeling Firming Lifting Concealer, Soft Yellow 1171 .12 oz

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Pudgie P.
I had heard good things about this concealer but I just hate the color range. I would buy so much more from Physicians Formula if they had more than 3 shades most of the time. Its like if you aren't, tan, medium tan and kinda dark you can't use their face products. If you're a pasty booty like me or a WOC you are out of luck.
Nicole M.
Tampa, FL
This is a great wrinkle erasing concealer. It blends very well and works well under any powder or foundation of your choice. This is my personal opinion and I'm writing this review for influencer
Mariela B.
I always use this when I don't want anything heavy under my eyes. It gives me such a youthful look I love it
Joelle Q.
NASHVILLE, TN
I love this as it is an affordable product but also does not set in my fine lines around my eyes. Which is a huge plus for this product it actually does what it claims.
Crystal B.
Booneville, KY
I just wasn't crazy about this product, granted I was new to the whole color correcting process. I just wasn't a fan of it.
Angela H.
Williamsburg, KY
Works well to color correct. Doesn't settle into lines, or cause a cakey mess. Would buy again.
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge , LA
I love how this concelear hides inperfections without feeling cakey or thick. It goes on smoothly and lasts all day.
Margot R.
This concealer does it all! Brightens, has anti aging properties, firms, lifts, and conceals. What more could you want
Julie S.
I certainly could see some of the smoothing that the product promised. It was heavy, though, and I feel like I spent more time working on it than it did on me. But given the investment the return is good!
Cristy L.
It is very thick and heavy but it does cover pigmentation around the eyes. I used to apply very little and the use the damp sponge, after that setting it with powder. I haven't repurchased a long time ago