Physician's Formula® Light/Medium Healthy Glow Super BB Beauty Balm Makeup Kit Box

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Kit Includes: • BB Stick SPF 30• BB Cream SPF 30• BB Cheek & Lip Balm SPF 20Recommended as effective broad spectrum sunscreens. see more...

Jessica a.
Owasso, OK
I really didn't care for these products. I bought them and used them only a few times and they didn't last very long. They were easy to use but like I said they weren't long lasting like I would have liked them to.
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
This is such a cute gift set I swear I would love it if someone gave me this no room for improvement needed at all I bought it at my local store expensive but so so worth it I highly recommend it to others
Kristen F.
Narrows, VA
I haven't actually used the entire kit before, but I absolutely love the BB cream. I sometimes wear it alone as a foundation especially in the summer because of the SPF in it.
Jess S.
I love BB creams, such a great invention! Easy to  blend and you look like yourself but better! I put it on in the car yesterday (as a passenger) along with the BB cream blush and looked pulled together in 3 min. Color matched well. It is too bad they don't have more shade options! Come on be more inclusive! But for me it was perfect. Was in the strong sun and didn't get burned, although I had on spf 30 lotion under this. Would recommend especially for the price to keep in your purse for touch ups or rushed mornings when you need to get ready on the go!
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
I always suggested this brand for people who had a very sensitive skin, not only are they vegan but they also take into consideration the quality of their product so much. Majority of people who I would suggest is to our usually people who had some type of prescribed medication for their skin or could not wear regular make up
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Very light and coverage is good. I like that it is small enough to take anywhere. If you're looking for something light and have some coverage this is definitely it. For those that don't wear to much makeup or is on the run.
Emily N.
Box Elder, SD
The lip and cheek tint smells really good and I did like the products. The cream did seem to last awhile but wasn't very good in the heat.
Amanda S.
Marion
great product. Works wonderfully.  I enjoy using it. It helps me a lot every day.  I couldnt ask for a better product
Brooke P.
Calera, OK
I absolutely love physical formula color correction products. They're so easy to use and have great coverage.
Jennifer G.
CAMDEN, NJ
This product caused my skin to breakout. While it did not work for me it can possibly work for someone else
Kayla B.
Sussex, New Brunswick
Where can you buy this set?