Physicians Formula Les Botaniques Botanical Bronzer uploaded by Miranda C.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Experience flower power for peaceful skin! A unique blend of radiant powder pigments and botanical extracts for a healthy-looking and glowing complexion! Brush on a natural tan glow! SunnyBuddy is a bronzing powder providing the perfect combination of matte and iridescent pigments for a radiant and natural tan glow without the harmful effects of the sun. Brush on botanicals! Contains a Biopolymer Complex made from plant extracts known to help skin fight the aggressions of modern life.  In addition to its anti-irritant properties, this botanical blend contains Sunflower extracts, natural anti-oxidants that help protect against free radicals. Hypoallergenic.  Fragrance free. Non-comedogenic.  Dermatologist approved. For information in the USA   ; see more...

• Does this bronzer last all day on all skin types ?1 Answers
Danielle D.
Minneapolis, MN
I really loved this as a teenager, so I decided to repurchase not that long ago. I'm not sure if they reformulated or if I just got a bad batch, but this bronzer did not blend at all. The color is also different than I remember, and I felt like it made me more orange than I remember. However the sun in the middle is very cute, and I like the size of the compact. I think I may just keep it to use on my neck and chest area, rather than my face.
Kaela I.
Los Angeles, CA
For the low cost, this is a pretty good bronzer. I found it to be a bit too dense and cakey. I wear pretty lightweight foundation, so adding a thick bronzer like this on top didn't mesh well. I also found it to look too shimmery. It would work well for someone who is quite tan and looking for a shimmery look.
zudimar r.
Lawrence, MA
This bronzer i feel like did not stay on my skin or more that no product really came out. It barely showed on my skin, its made more for those with lighter skin tones rather than dark for it to show. It just wasn't made for my skin, it has a small amount of shimmer and it barely showed as well.
Olive J.
Penndel, PA
I used to use this everyday. Religiously. It's good, but it's very sparkly when light shines directly on it. If that's what you're looking for, then this is your product. I graduated to a more matte bronzer, but I could still use this as a highlighter for contouring.
Erica P.
Philadelphia , PA
When I purchased this bronzer i was a bit hesitant because of the color but once you put it on with a nice big fluffy brush it's so pretty and natural. It works best for light to medium skin complexions and is build able. Definitely would recommend.
Brianna F.
West Hartford, CT
I thought this was really nice, especially for a drug store brand. Very affordable for the quality you get. It looked good on my very fair skin and still looked natural. I would buy this product again.
Jessica S.
Hurst, TX
I love this bronzer. The bronzer itself is super cute with the design and shimmer it has. When I use this product, my face has a healthy glow and it sculpts my face. I recommend this product.
Grace V.
Lexington
Love!!! Seriously thinking about going back to this product!!! The brozer goes on nice and evenly without giving a muddy look!! The golden shimmer to it helps blend and give a sun kissed look
Ashley S.
Monroe, NC
Love this bronzer! It gives me the perfect amount of shimmer without looking fake. I get it at Walmart for an affordable price and I feel good about us ing it because it is better for you!
Leah M.
Vallejo, CA
I bought this bronzer on a whim. It was my go to for some time. It blends very well and give the right amount of bronzer to my face. It's not too orange. It pairs well with my skin tone.
davina d.
Derbyshire, Derby
Does this bronzer last all day on all skin types ?