BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

The iconic foundation that marked one of the beauty industry’s 1st poured foundations with SPF returns. Physicians Formula is re-introducing its fan favorite, Le Velvet™ Foundation in celebration of its 80th anniversary. This full coverage, long-lasting, water-resistant foundation expertly conceals imperfections and evens skin tone while protecting against environmental damage for a perfected complexion.

Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Stearate, Talc, Isostearyl Neopentanoate, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Polyethylene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Ceresin, Ozokerite, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Water/Eau, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).

Christina M.
Lowell , MA
This product is definitely a good one, however depending on the weather outside I find it caking up mid way through the day. It does give a nice finish though! I have recommended it to my friends and family .
Rachel M.
I liked this product because it doesn't feel like it gets caked on like other color correctors that I have used in the past. It goes on natural looking and stays fresh all day long highly recommend to anyone looking to try something new.
Ally S.
It's affordable and fairly good for your skin. I highly recommend this brand as a drugstore brand if you are looking for one. They have high quality products that are fairly healthy as far as drugstore make up goes. They have a wide variety of cool up to date products, especially for your face.
Jesseca H.
This has been my favorite powder foundation so far! I have used liquids and powders and this is by far one I would suggest first. It's lightweight and I can't feel it in my face. It is a soft formula and if I remember correctly, it is also TALC free for anyone worried about that! After using this, I purchased a kit from Wal-Mart that has concealer, highlighter, foundation, and corrector in it. All of it works well. I have not been dissatisfied with this product yet. I even trusted to wear it on my wedding day and did my own makeup :)
Carly S.
I won this from Physicians Formula on Facebook. I haven't used a pressed foundation in a long, long time. I used my fingers and my makeup sponge (although the sponge seemed to absorb it all) to get it onto my face. I would say this is a light/medium coverage that is buildable. It goes on literally flawlessly and stays on all day. Feels like smooth butter on your skin. No weird scents, no itchiness. The formula really IS that good. My only suggestion is put it in liquid form.... much easier to work with.
Haley K.
Florence, AL
Great product!! Would definitely reccomed to anyone! It was a natural finish to it with a touch of shimmer to it! Good for dry skin! Bought at our local ultra. It is a more expensive brand and to me if I am going to pay this much for make up I rather go with urban decay
Molly M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Physcians Formula! They are the only product I use now. I have bad acne and their products cover up so perfect. It also doesn't feel like heavy makeup when I wear it! I recommend it to all of my friends!
Odalis L.
I love physicians Formula !! It's amazing & works wonders on my skin , goes on smooth and smells good, definitely recommend it & I will for sure be buying more!
Marcie M.
Springfield
I was surprised I found the correct color but color making is easy and this is easy to put on. Doesn't make me look cakey and stayed on for 8 hours
Monica R.
Ridgewood, NY
I am not sure if it is because of my skin type but I think that I do not work in my product this would have to be occupied with another technique
Mateus C.
preciso de creme de cabelo, me indiquem um