BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Le Velvet&Reg; Film Spf 15 Provides Extraordinary Coverage From Sheer To Maximum Depending On Application. Lon-Lasting Waterproof Formula Conceals Skin Flaws And Discolorations. Pores Seem To Disappear While Irregular Skin Tones Are Evened Out. Paba Free Sunscreen (Spf 15) Helps Protect Against The Damaging And Aging Effects Of Overexposure To The Sun. Non-Comedogenic, Non-Allergenic Formula Won't Clog Pores Or Cause Acne. Recommended By Dermatologists And Plastic Surgeons For Sun-Sensitive Skin And For Use After Any Cosmetic Surgery. Hypoallergenic. Non-Comedogenic. Fragrance Free. The Skin Cancer Foundation Recommends This Product As A Safe And Effective Uv Sunscreen. For Information In The Usa Call 800-227-0333. Made In The Usa see more...

Lauren R.
This product works! Great results and it doesn't cost too much. It goes on easy and stays all day. The product is easy to store and have on the go. It's a trust brand so I would buy it again and recommend it to anyone!
Rachel M.
I liked this product because it doesn't feel like it gets caked on like other color correctors that I have used in the past. It goes on natural looking and stays fresh all day long highly recommend to anyone looking to try something new.
Magaly S.
I feel this product is not so great for people with oily skin since it does have spf. The shade is great and has a nice coverage.
Marcie M.
Springfield
I was surprised I found the correct color but color making is easy and this is easy to put on. Doesn't make me look cakey and stayed on for 8 hours
April G.
I love this product and I love this brand anything by this brand I ever try is usually amazing and I'm always extremely happy
Anna C.
Columbia, TN
Love the coverage it has without a cakey kinda look. Well worth the price and a very trusted name. Easy to find products
Heather R.
Portland, OR
I really liked this foundation refill but unfortunately to my knowledge this product has been discontinued
Yolanda L.
This is such a great Product .I love it so much! I recommend it to all of my friends and family(:
Christina H.
Lincoln, AL
I love Physicians Formula. This was the best makeup ive used in a wile. It doesn't break out my skin and it last all day. Love It.
Odalis L.
I love physicians Formula !! It's amazing & works wonders on my skin , goes on smooth and smells good, definitely recommend it & I will for sure be buying more!