BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

To Any Lengths® Lash Extending Mascara Conditioning botanical formula Smudgeproof Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Effectively elongates even the shortest, finest lashes without smudging or clumping.  Botanical ingredients such as Chamomile Extract, Aloe Extract and Vitamin E, condition and moisturize lashes to keep them soft without drying and flaking.  The unique lash lengthening brush separates lashes while individually coating them with rich, luxurious color.  Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. Hypoallergenic.  Fragrance Free. Dermatologist approved. For information in the USA    ; see more...

• Has anyone tried this product? How does it compare to mascaras yo...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Veslyne V.
Review for: Black Brown
This is a great drug store mascara that proves you do not need to pay alot to get high quality! Several of my friends have even asked my if I have gotten eyelash extensions when I use this product. It not only lengthens my eye lashes but also leaves them looking voluminous.
Christina T.
Mascara is something I don't normally use, yet Physician's Formula does wonders for me. This mascara makes my lashes fuller, longer, and the color makes them pop. I love that it doesn't clump, I don't have a problem when applying it to my lashes, and the brush is perfect. I haven't found anything wrong with it over the month I've been using it. However, it isn't infinite. I'll have to run to the nearest ULTA and purchase more before I run out.
Laura Q.
This is the only mascara I can wear without experiencing any eye irritation. I occasionally try other brands, but I always go back to this because everything else irritates my eyes. And I love how this mascara goes on - nice and thick so it doesn't make a mess all over my eyelids. Also, as a redhead, I love that this mascara comes in brown!
Joelle W.
Physicians Formula is a great brand for anyone looking to get a natural makeup product. I love that it doesn't have all the harsh chemicals as other brands, but works just the same.
Veronica N.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the physicians formula lash extending mascara. It makes my eyelashes much longer with more volume and lasts throughout the day. Very good to have.
Marika W.
This mascara is my absolutely favorite! Not only does it not have harsh chemicals, but it a great overall formula !
Karina G.
Fitchburg , WI
Love this mascara, make my eyes to pop,, my lashes look more fuller,longer and feel stronger,,, it's a great everyday mascara
Skylynn W.
Not seeing any review on this so I'm guessing it's not that great. But you never know someone should try it!!
Cecilia A.
Nashville, TN
I have very short eyelashes with this they extend very very well. Slight clumping but none the less great product.
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
Review for: Lash Extending Midnight Black
I like the fibers a lot. I do NOT like the mascara that comes with it whatsoever I think it works best if you choose YOUR personal brand of mascara to go with it than the junk they called mascara. I used urban decay perversion and wow it was perfect. I applied the fibers with a CLOSED eye and ONLY to the TIPS of lashes and kept my eye closed while I sealed the fibers in with my mascara. THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!
Chantelle R.
Epping , NH
Has anyone tried this product? How does it compare to mascaras you have used in the past?