Physicians Formula Killer Curves Voluptuous Curling Mascara - Black/Brown

by Physicians Formula

A voluptuous, full-volume curling mascara with an hourglass brush that coats and sets even the tiniest lashes. Lash-lifting polymers and volumizing collagen provide the perfect combination of curl and volume. Infused with Provitamin B5, Peptides, & Amino Acids to nourish and strengthen lashes.

Water/Eau, Synthetic Beeswax, Paraffin Wax, Pisum Sativum (Pea) Peptide, Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Wax, Palmitic Acid, Ptfe, Stearic Acid, Tromethamine, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax/Cire De Carnauba, Vp/Eicosene Copolymer, Polybutene, Pvp, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetearyl Nonanoate, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Bran Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Oleic Acid, Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Pullulan, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Tetrasodium Edta, Linoleic Acid, Sodium Pca, Ppg-26-Buteth-26, Sodium Lactate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Arginine, Sodium Acetate, Troxerutin, Aspartic Acid, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Pca, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cellulose, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Serine, Acacia Senegal Gum, Trehalose, Valine, Proline, Threonine, Isoleucine, Apigenin, Sodium Benzoate, Tocopherol, Oleanolic Acid, Histidine, Benzoic Acid, Myristoyl Pentapeptide-17, Phenylalanine, Biotinoyl Tripeptide-1, Iron Oxides (Ci 77499).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Physicians Formula Killer Curves Voluptuous Curling Mascara - Black/Brown!
Works like a charm. Easy to apply and removes easily. It is volumizing and holds a curl well. I wear contacts and have sensitive eyes. This mascara is not irritating and lasts all day without flaking. The brush on this mascara is big and may take some getting used to.
This mascara it amazing it really gives my lashes that natural looking curve. Even if I apply this without using a lash curler!! Pf has simplistic packaging when it comes to mascara but I’m not mad at it. Just like this mascara it gets right to the point.
Tyler
I very highly recommend this for anyone that sensitive eyes. It lasts all day and looks perfect and doesn't run but comes off easy. I have no complaints for this product as it's easy to apply and I will continue to purchase this product.
Stafford, TX
I absolutely love physicians formula Killer Curves mascara. The brush manages to get all the little hairs on both ends of my eyelid and it doesn’t flake off or clump. It definitely lasted all day on my lashes and I would buy again.
Washington, DC
This is one of my all-time favorites! I think everyone can find something about this mascara to like. The wand is a bristle brush, which gives you really fluffy lashes, but it also builds volume and length quite easily. I find that it doesn’t irritate my eyes and keeps my lashes fluffy all day. It also holds a curl fairly well. It isn’t as strong of a hold as some of my other fave mascaras, but it is really lovely for everyday use and definitely worth trying.
N Ridgeville, OH
I love love love this mascara. It’s hypoallergenic...huge plus! It doesn’t clump and get messy. Makes my lashes look really long and makes my eyes pop. Also wipes off easy with remover
Porter
Physicians Formula Killer Curves Voluptuous Curling Mascara - Black/Brown uploaded by Arwen L.
I love this mascara! My lashes looked great. Stays on all night with minimal smearing. Super affordable and better that I can pick it up at the grocery store! Great for my busy schedule. I strayed once and I won’t again.
Fort myers, FL
Purchased at: Target
I used to love this mascara. Litterally would buy the same one every 3 months. Until just recently I develop an allergic reaction to something in the product , not sure what but after using it my eyes would swell up and become itchy . I've stopped using it.
Physicians Formula Killer Curves Voluptuous Curling Mascara - Black/Brown uploaded by Yessy G.
Purchased at: CVS
This was a false advertisement product. First let me discuss the packaging. I love how this looks and feels luxury. The lid has a lock which I love to secure the brush and not let it go super bad. As for the wand and brush, this is NOT... NOT HOURGLASS SHAPE. If your concern about picking up a lot of product, the answer is No. The brushes are very thin which I personally feel short lashes will like this more. However, it’s great because it grabs every single lash, dries quick and very lightweight. That’s some of the pros. The con is few hours I notice the lashes slightly sinks down a bit, not holding the curl more. This is an okay product but at the same time physicians formula, if your gonna advertise something based on the picture, I expect the wand and brush to look exactly what I am looking for. Pretty good formula which I definitely like but overall, just an OK product.
Madison, WI
This mascara defines and lifts my lashes while also nourishing them and I love it! I love the packaging, and also the container the mascara itself comes in. I would totally recommend this product!

Looking for your answer?