BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

"#InstaReady Face Primer - Physician's Formula mattifying #InstaReady Face Primer with Broad Spectrum SPF 18 provides weightless, invisible coverage that preps skin to create a perfect canvas for flawless application.Benefits:Blurs pores, fine lines, and imperfectionsAbsorbs instantlyExtends makeup wearBreathable non-greasyHypoallergenicFragrance freeParaben freeGluten freeCruelty freeDermatologist testedClinically tested - #InstaReady Face Primer"

Buy on iHerb
  • "this primer lives up to its claims. it blurs and smooths my skin, which creates the perfect canvas for my foundation. it has a lightweight gel-oil formula that has a silicone slip to it. it spreads easily and, unlike other pore-filling primers i've used, binds with the skin. my foundation applies wonderfully over this primer." in 5 reviews
Tracie C.
Bledsoe, KY
Physicians Formula #Instaready will #primeandprotect. It is recommended for daily use by the Skin Cancer Foundation as an effective broad spectrum, SPF 18, sunscreen. I love the fact that it is weightless, invisible coverage. It helps my makeup glide on effortlessly and smoothes my skin for a more youthful, perfect appearance. It also helps my makeup last longer.
Meaghan-Marie L.
Nettie, WV
I only got this because it was on super sale and from reviews of it, it seemed like a great cheaper option to the other more expensive primers.
I absolutely hate the stuff. It smells, the pump has never worked properly and I swear it’s got strange crystals in it that I wasn’t expecting/didn’t want.
If you want a cheap option go with the maybelline baby skin, that stuff is legit and cheaper
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
This amazing primer with broad Spectrum SPF 18 provides weightless, invisible coverage that preps skin to create a perfect canvas for flawless application! It can range from $6-$12 and so worth it! This is a perfect product to use before applying your makeup ladies! Physician's Formula #InstaReady™ Face Primer❤️
Christina H.
Marquette, MI
This is a great facial primer. It sets a good foundation for your foundation. The pump on top stopped working almost immediately, so I've been unscrewing it and rubbing my hand on the straw part to use it. The primer itself is good though.
Jennifer C.
Beaufort, NC
This is a great dupe for the smashbox photo finish primer. It’s basically the same primer just not with the brand name. This primer smooths out my pores and face so I can apply foundation with ease. This has become a staple in my makeup routine
Lacey F.
I just bought this primer and I was so excited to use it. I turned the pump to open, but nothing was coming out. I took the top off and it was all clumpy. I’m not sure if I got a defective one or what, but for the price being close to $12 I expected it to be better. I tried shaking it a lot and it was still clumpy. Now I have to go return it for a different brand.
Lauren N.
I bought this by accident because it was on sale . Only to find out it’s now my favorite primer. I enjoy silicone primers and this one is perfect . Leaves my skin feeling sooooo smooth and it even has spf!!! I wore this to the beach alone with nothing else on my face and I didn’t burn! Like at all. And I always burn with moisturizers that claim they have spf. So I will be buying this from now on because it’s amazing
Erica T.
Cleveland, OH
This product started out ok, like a normal primer. Easy to blend, left my skin feeling smooth, etc. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Until a few weeks later it started to clump inside the container and nothing came out. I opened the bottle and SO MUCH was clumped together I felt ripped off. I tried to scoop out as much as possible, but it felt weird in the clump form.
Sarah F.
Watertown, NY
I actually bought the setting already but can’t find that as an option on here. It is an okay product for the price. Bought on sale at Walmart. Interesting that it has mushrooms in it? Smells ok. Works okay. Spray comes out okay. For the price I would probably purchase again and recommend.
Tosha C.
this primer works wonders! the texture is great and there is no smell. it works well on my dry skin. it does aid in helping hide pores. it is very easily applied. i would have given it a 5 star BUT the pump was broken from the first time i tried to use it. all in all, i do recommend this product :)
Rasha B.
Has anyone tried this? If so, what would you compare it to? The Smashbox clear primer, Murad primer, benefit porefessional, or any others? I have oily skin with large pores and am interested in trying this. Some say this "pills" on their skin while others say it's great. I'd like your input if possible :)
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
I've had this since the day it and the Physical Formula In St a ready products launched...I have the setting spray also....I can't decide if I absolutely love it or if it's just okay anyone else trued and love this or hate it...... because I'm a make up junkie and own and purchase it all but cannot decide about this set, well the primer for sure, it does absorb fast, non greasy, blues imperfections and flaws, but all primers so that now a days! Who loves this new Physicians Formula #InstaReady Line!? Physician's Formula #InstaReady™ Face Primer
Madison S.
Banks, OR
Has anyone else had the issue of their foundation crumbling off after they use this primer? I typically use a damp beauty blender but I’ve also tried a foundation brush and had the same result. I feel like I waited a sufficient amount of time for the primer to set in but nothing gives. HELP