BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #82 in Setting Spray

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

• Longwearing, mattifying Setting Spray delivers selfie-ready makeup for all day wear.
  • High-tech formula works to instantly mattify, blur, and visibly retexturize skin.
  • Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Paraben Free. Gluten Free. Cruelty Free. Dermatologist Tested. Clinically Tested.

Water/eau, Alcohol denat., Butylene Glycol, Fomes Officinalis (mushroom) Extract, Propanediol, Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, PVP, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Citric Acid, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Hydroxide, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol

• Does the smell of Physicians Formula #InstaReady Setting ...3 Answers
Buy on ULTA
Davina H.
I LOVE how his setting spray works. It does what it says and it looks amazing! Matte finish. Long lasting. I saw another review on this about the spray of it.. How it must’ve been broken.. Mine is the same way. It’s an awkward spray. It’s like it’s spray the top and bottom of my face while missing the middle (nose area)... Not sure if it’s meant to be like that or not. Moving it around is the only way to get all of your face covered. No big deal. I managed. The product itself is perfect. I’d buy and recommend again. Little pricey for a drug store spray but works like a high end spray.. So that’s good. Makes the price worth it.
Palm T.
It does what it says. I got this from cvs. On those extra bucks weeks where if you buy $15 worth you get $5 back. So back to the product. Some of the drug store products are more expensive that an actual cosmetic name. Although I must say that it did gave that extra glow on my cheek where the highlighter was. And makes my skin hydrated without feeling misty. Its very helpful especially on those foil and shimmer eyeshadows. You just spray it after you are done with your look. But I will say this, I might have gotten a bad batch of bottle because the sprayer get stuck in whenever I spray, so I have to constantly pull it upwards after I spray. Which i don't like.
jonna o.
This stuff is the bee's knee's! I used this while I was in an outdoor wedding, it was 85 degrees and I was wearing a heavy dress. I put this on before and after my I did my makeup, and it didn't budge! Also I put this under my arms, and I didn't sweat at all! The only way this could be better is if it was non-comedogenic.
Katherine M.
Springfield
I used this for a long time. The price point is affordable and I absolutely love the spray bottle. It provides a light mist in a wider circle, as opposed to a more aggressive spray. It’s drug store quality, but definitely still worth buying, especially if $12 is more in your price range than $30+
Devona L.
Charlotte, NC
If you're looking for a mattifying spray, this product is for you. I normally go for a glowing look but wanted to change it up, and this spray did it! Definitely keeps the shine away while making sure my makeup lasts all night! You can grab it at wal mart or target! Physicians Formula #InstaReady Setting Spray❤️
Sara D.
Delta, OH
Love this. Inexpensive and works the same as Any of my expensive setting sprays. I have combination skin and this works great for me. Lightweight and super fine mister. Would definitely buy again! Can find at any drugstore so easily accessible.
Sandy K.
Hazard
I didn't see that this was a bad setting spray cause I did see some long wear time although I have oily skin and it seemed to cause me to have that issue in my makeup around the 4 hour mark... wasn't bad but there's better for sure
Jeaneth C.
Norcross
I love this it stays forever on I’ve even slept with my make up on and it stayed on this is great it leaves the face looking matte but natural it’s amazing the formula is great it’s great for its price point
Amanda K.
This setting spray is great for days when you’re not running a marathon. I try to use this spray when I don’t need the UD All Nighter (because it is so expensive!). This setting spray has a great mist which is so important. It works for daily use, but I would go for something stronger for events or hot days or days you need to make sure your makeup doesn’t budge. It’s good to my skin and isn’t scented.
Dana M.
Cartersville , GA
Ive used this setting spray several times on my oily skin. I havent noticed my makeup looking any better than when i go without. It does set my makeup into my skin but i havent noticed any increase wear time with my actual makeup.
Kristy R.
Does the smell of Physicians Formula #InstaReady Setting Spray bother anyone else?

back