BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New!  Physicians Formula® Talc-Free Mineral Wear® Illuminating Veil™ For extra-sensitive or breakout-prone skin Minimalist formula helps reduce irritation and breakout Ultra-light powder for a Translucent Glow! Illuminating Finish! Dermatologist Approved Non-comedogenic Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Oil Free Mirror on cap for easy touch-ups on the go The Talk on Talc Gentle, talc-free minimalist formula allows skin to breathe. Can help minimize the risk of irritation and breakout. Eliminates the look of a chalky, dry finish. Mineral Wear for a Natural Wear Minerals such as Mica & Silica provide a smooth, "second skin" feel and finish. Lightweight formula blends beautifully for a soft, sheer and natural finish that lasts. Enhances and accentuates cheekbones. A Daily Dose of Vitamins & Minerals Derivatives of Vitamins see more...

Buy on Walmart
Samantha A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to wear this back in the day as a knock off of bare minerals.... but it doesn't even coke close. Is chalky on the skin and doesn't go on smooth. Doesn't last very long either and kind of has a weird smell.
The application of this isn't the best either because you can't really control how much product is coming out.
Shaeley M.
Bozeman, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use this product a couple years ago. Once I put on concealer then this, it would cover up my blemishes and the veal would take away my small imperfections. It is a very light coverage of make up, however it makes the skin look more flawless if you aren't one to have a lot of blemishes. My face is oily and only by the very end of the day would my nose be more oily that it was when I put on my make up. Good product overall.
Kris K.
Garden City, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not as good as I would have liked. It looks beautiful right after you apply it. But when I looked in a mirror not even thirty minutes later my makeup looked so caked on it wasn't funny. I've tried it few times and with different foundations to see if that was problem, and it's always the same result.
Gabriela D.
Bradley, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
OK, this is the stuff I thought was the bees knees in high school and I still do for being drug store make up. I love that it comes with its own brush. I makes my skin soft and matte and it is convenient to carry with me throughout the day. I will keep purchasing
Kayla S.
El Paso , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is great for sensitive skin. Very light weight and can be used as setting powder as well. It mirrors a translucent powder. Very affordable & can be purchased at your department or drug store of choice.
Peyton L.
Birmingham, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't very impressed with this powder. I don't like the brush set up, it's hard to work and figure out. The powder is extremely translucent and you can't build on it. It just made my face look greasy.
Jennifer M.
Yucaipa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how easy this product is to use. It goes on flawless and feels great. It stays looking good all day
Aretta R.
Symsonia, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love it!! I use this everyday. It is lightweight with great coverage. And, it's inexpensive!
Jessicca S.
Durant, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love all Physicians Formula products and this one is no different. The powder is light weight and has amazing illumination, you can build it up or wear it alone, or use it as finishing powder.
Karen G.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have this product and let me tell you, the brush is so rough! Every time i would wear it i felt the brush stiff. I didn't really like it and wouldn't recommend it.