BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Applying Bronzer Like a Pro is as Easy as 1-2-3 Solve your bronzing dilemmas with this ultimate bronzing solution: 1. Fool-proof, easy to blend formula in 2 perfectly coordinated shades. 2. Contouring Bronzer Brush designed by "The Pro's to make application effortless. 3. Simple How-To-Guide for step-by-step instruction.

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methicone, Phospholipids, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

Buy on Amazon*
DaRee Z.
Castaic, CA
I really love Physicians Formula Bronzers! I love the formula of them they are pigmented but not to the point of barley dipping the brush in the product and you look crazy orange! So it's definitely great to build up the intensity of your bronzer!
minerva c.
Boise, ID
I love Physicians Formula, but I'm not a fan of this particular bronzer. I only used once, it's a bit patchy on my skin but I also got a dark tone, idk if that's it
Tara M.
I really don't like this bronzer. As its packed in a super cute faux denim case, it's awful. I am fair skinned and it looks completely orange. It doesn't apply or blend well.
Dina K.
One of the best drugstore brands! I was very pleased with this bronzer, very natural looking. It's not orange looking, which is what I look into when it comes to a bronzer.
whitney c.
Travelers Rest
This product is a lifesaver!!!! I'm very pale and this bronzer isn't to dark or to light its perfect, goes on smoothly and easily and last forever. Gives me that perfect sunkissed look!
Monica P.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: Bronzer more...
I really like the smell of this one. It fits my skin tone pretty well. Can't really contour with it since it is a bit too orange. But they are pretty great to bring color back to my face after I have baked.
dani E.
Lancaster, CA
Review for: Bronzer more...
These are honestly the probably the absolute BEST drugstore bronzers on the market! They are so smooth, rich, and pigmented they can easily go head-to-head with high end ones.
Gabriela C.
Denver, CO
Its not worth paying full prize, its not pigmented I even scratch of the first layer and still didn't get a bronzy color. I have light skin tone and it still didn't show up. Found mine at dollar tree.
Jessica F.
I really liked this bronzer!!! This brand always kills it with bronzers, and this is no exeption. I have been using it alot lately because I haven't had much sun, so I put this on and it makes my look like I've been to Hawaii!
Miriam R.
LAf
Like the product but not a huge fan just because the container happens to tear easily and also the magnet is not verry strong, so sometimes it opens and germs get in there
Emily O.