BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Applying Bronzer Like a Pro is as Easy as 1-2-3 Solve your bronzing dilemmas with this ultimate bronzing solution: 1. Fool-proof, easy to blend formula in 2 perfectly coordinated shades. 2. Contouring Bronzer Brush designed by "The Pro's to make application effortless. 3. Simple How-To-Guide for step-by-step instruction.

Talc, Zinc Stearate, Nylon-12, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Methicone, Phospholipids, Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Chlorphenesin, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Dehydroacetic Acid. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

Buy on Amazon
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I really enjoy this bronzer and use it everyday. It's one of my go to makeup staple. It blends great, it's very pigmented, and it has lasted quite a while (good amount of product), also, the price is right on! I'd definitely recommend again!
Brenda G.
This bronzer is perfect for my face it creates a beautiful sun kissed glow up on my cheeks and stays on pretty nicely. I sometimes even use this for eyeshadow lol but loving it! The brand is one of my favorites as I have sensitive skin and it does not irritate!
cecilia g.
Riverside, CA
I really dislike this product. It was disappointing because all though it's cute packaging, the formula itself is not good. As much as I pack the brush with product it's as if nothing transfers to my face.
Monica P.
Nacogdoches , TX
Review for: Bronzer more...
I really like the smell of this one. It fits my skin tone pretty well. Can't really contour with it since it is a bit too orange. But they are pretty great to bring color back to my face after I have baked.
whitney c.
Travelers Rest
This product is a lifesaver!!!! I'm very pale and this bronzer isn't to dark or to light its perfect, goes on smoothly and easily and last forever. Gives me that perfect sunkissed look!
Cindy D.
Oakland, CA
I really enjoy this bronzer. It's matte and pigmented. You get a mirror, a brush, and a guide on how to contour! The brush they give you actually does work to give you a chizzled look, but you do need another fluffy brush to blend it out. There are 2 colors in here, but I think the darker one is great from contour and the lighter one is great for bronzing. If you have a dark skin tone, I don't think this product will work for you because it's too light.
Makayla C.
Jacksonville, AR
I'm always excited to try bronzer! When I purchased this one I couldn't wait to try it. I was shocked that I didn't actually care much for it. I don't think it has much pigmentation. I'm mixed, but my skin tone is more on the whiter side. I was upset that it didn't show up hardly at all on my skin. I would only suggest the product to someone who is more on the pale side. It has a smooth texture, but the packaging fell apart within the first couple days
Alyssa H.
I was so excited to try this product out but I ended up being very disappointed. There was no pigmentation. I would dig my brush into the product and nothing. I also tried searching the bronzer with my fingers and still no pigment.
Tori L.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Loved Physicians Formula Howtobronze bronzer! First off, if you don't really know how to use bronzer, there are instructions on the inside! Second, this has lasted so long! Third, it is subtle but definitely works! I would definitely recommend picking this up at your local drug store! (about $10-12)
DaRee Z.
Castaic, CA
I really love Physicians Formula Bronzers! I love the formula of them they are pigmented but not to the point of barley dipping the brush in the product and you look crazy orange! So it's definitely great to build up the intensity of your bronzer!
Emily O.