BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

New! #1 In Bronzers* br Never! Orange 1 Streaky 3 Overdone 5 Too Dark 4 Fake-Looking Fool-Proof Formula = Natural Looking Results Easy! Apply in the Shape of a 3 Applying bronzer like a pro is as easy as 1-2-3. Solve your bronzing dilemmas with this ultimate bronzing solution: Fool-proof, easy to blend formula in 2 perfectly coordinated shades. 2 Contouring Bronzer Brush designed by The Pros to make application effortless. 3 Simple how-to-guide for step-by-step instruction. Hypoallergenic, Paraben-Free, Gluten Free, Oil Free, Fragrance Free, Non-Comedogenic, Dermatologist Approved. Includes: br Bronzer br How-To-Guide br Mirror br Brush see more...

Buy on Amazon
amy s.
Review for: Light
I love this bronzer. I like that they always have directions on the back of the box (for those starting out) I am fair skinned with a neutral undertone that leans toward the pink side. This works so well with my skin. It isn't too dark or too orange/warm. It adds a nice warmth to my face. It lasts all day and is worth the little bit extra.
Kaitlyn O.
Review for: Light
Finally found a light bronzer that works great for my fair skin. It is a good, natural looking, matte bronzer. It was a challenge to find a bronzer that wasn't too dark for my skin that also did not have so much shimmer I felt like a disco ball. Will continue to purchase this...
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
I really enjoy this bronzer and use it everyday. It's one of my go to makeup staple. It blends great, it's very pigmented, and it has lasted quite a while (good amount of product), also, the price is right on! I'd definitely recommend again!
Mashrika A.
Review for: Bronzer
I think that physicians formula are really good drug store products. The. Ringers have really good reviews which is why I tried it. Their eyeshadows are good as well. Reminded me of the urban decay pallettes. Together they make a good look
Monica P.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: Bronzer
I really like the smell of this one. It fits my skin tone pretty well. Can't really contour with it since it is a bit too orange. But they are pretty great to bring color back to my face after I have baked.
dani E.
Quartz Hill, CA
Review for: Bronzer
These are honestly the probably the absolute BEST drugstore bronzers on the market! They are so smooth, rich, and pigmented they can easily go head-to-head with high end ones.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
very smooth and blendable. its not to dark so you can build up the color which i love. i prefer to use my own brush then the one it comes with, other then that i love this product.
Katie R.
New Lexington , OH
I just recently bought this product on vacation! This works well for my very pale skin. I don't think this would work well on a person with any darker than fair skin tones. Product does have a light amount of shimmer once applied to the skin.
Jessica F.
I really liked this bronzer!!! This brand always kills it with bronzers, and this is no exeption. I have been using it alot lately because I haven't had much sun, so I put this on and it makes my look like I've been to Hawaii!
Della C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Light
Not really my favorite bronzer. I don't like a lot of shimmer and I feel like you have to go over with this bronzer multiple times to get any color.
Emily O.