Physicians Formula Hormonal Aging/Menopause Ultra-Rich Restoring Day & Night Cream For Intense Dryness

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Physicians Formula Care was developed utilizing potent cosmeceutical ingredients to help solve your most common skin concerns.  Every product is clinically tested to deliver high performance and visible results without a prescription.

Corryn T.
Ontario, CA
Great cream for anytime and is super lightweight and smooth so I can't feel it under my makeup but my skin still feels great and vibrant all day long it was so good for the price a little goes such a long way
Meghan M.
Newberry, FL
Love this stuff! It is such a great and trusted brand so I decided to buy it and will continue to buy it. One of the only brands to help keep my skin nice, soft amd moisturized!
Amanda F.
West Allis , WI
I have tried so many face creams for my dry face and many other brands make it worse and even some make my face itch more. This brand does not! My face was so dry and peeling within two days of using this I could see a huge difference
Elizabeth R.
Allentown, PA
given the fact that all the skins are not the same in my personal opinion is a product to promises what it says, leaves a smooth and rested skin.I recommend it.
Angie W.
e bernstadt, KY
I love all products from this brand. But this is my all time favorite. So easy to use and makes you feel soft and hydrated.
Autumn D.
Apple Valley
I have an oily t-zone but the rest of my skin is very dry! Tgis is an amazing product for that nasty summer dryness!
Sarah B.
Clovis , CA
I love this cream makes my skin feel so refreshed and hydrated. One of my favorite go to creams. Definitely recommend
Jennifer M.
Parker, CO
Not a huge fan. The formula is nice but personally it didn't make a difference for my skin. I would not buy again.
Courtney B.
Eatonton, GA
I got this as a birthday gift and you guys have to try it! Made my skin feel so soft and smalls so good!
Francis Y.
This is my favorite face cream i use it everyday! It soothes your skin and gives you amazing results!