Physicians Formula® Healthy Wear® Translucent Medium Powder Foundation SPF 50 .34 oz. Box uploaded by Naomi M.

BY HEALTHY WEAR™

Protects + Prevents + Restores New! Skin-Perfecting Coverage Smooth Powder Finish Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Paraben Free Non-Irritating Dermatologist Approved Non-Comedogenic Oil-Free Healthy = Beautiful Delivers maximum broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection and full coverage with a soft-matte finish. Beauty s Response to a Thinning Ozone Layer Protects - SPF Boosters and Mineral-based Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide provide SPF 50 protection and help skin stay protected longer without residue or greasiness. Prevents - Potent antioxidant blend helps to prevent future UV damage and premature signs of aging. Restores - Licorice Extract & Tomato Derivatives help brighten skin and diminish the appearance of sun spots. High-Performance Formula Long-Wearing Perspiration-Resistant Water-Resistant Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended The Skin Cancer Foundation see more...

Naomi M.
When I first tried this powder I liked it decent coverage and a lot of spf so I would just wear this with the tinted moisturizer during the summer when it was hot but then after a week or so wearing this I broke out all over my face and I do not have acne prone skin at all I think its just to heavy of a product and would not recommend it for anyone who has acne prone skin
Brianna G.
Worthington, IN
I normally like physicians formula products but this was too powdery for me. It didn't not help my complexion, just made me look pale and powdery. The good part of this product is that it is very soft on my skin.
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
I like this product a lot! It does everything a powder should do without it being too powdery! It's decent price and can be found at most stores!
Chelsea M.
Hate this product... It smells and this stuff is so chalky and powdery. It attaches to your dry spots and makes them stand out more.
Vanessa R.
Normally I like physicians formula products, and this had me sold when I saw it had SPF, but this was just too powdery on me, it make me look pale and powdery, my pores where really noticeable, so not as traslucent as advertised.