Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Pressed Bronzer, SPF 50, Medium 7076 uploaded by Mariana O.Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Pressed Bronzer, SPF 50, Medium 7076 uploaded by Mariana O.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Protects + Prevents + Restores New! Radiant Bronze Glow Smoothing Finish Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Paraben Free Non-Irritating Dermatologist Approved Non-Comedogenic Oil-Free Healthy = Beautiful Delivers maximum broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, and provides the warmth and luminosity of a natural tan glow. Beauty s Response to a Thinning Ozone Layer Protects - SPF Boosters and Mineral-based Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide provide SPF 50 protection and help skin stay protected longer without residue or greasiness. Prevents - Potent antioxidant blend helps to prevent future UV damage and premature signs of aging. Restores - Licorice Extract & Tomato Derivatives help brighten skin and diminish the appearance of sun spots. High-Performance Formula Long-Wearing Perspiration-Resistant Water-Resistant Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended The Skin Cancer see more...

Maryann T.
I can't say enough about Pysicans Formula products, I have loved all but one product, best highlighters and bronzer's ever! Super cute packaging always and always has secret compartment with brush. This is another perfect bronzer and so smooth like butter and I love the color packaging! There products range from $8-18 and to me they are worth ever penny. Perfect color on this bronzer nice and light coverage for a nice summer glow. Highly recommend picking this up.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I love it! I have gone through 3 already! The color is nice, though there is not much range. The application is super easy, specially over foundation.
The coverage is not so great and the durability is in my kind of combo skin about 3/4 hours depending on humidity and heat.
I like re-applying several times not only for the oiliness, but because of the SPF!
Would buy this a million times again.
Danielle M.
Sacramento , CA
I generally love this brand but not their bronzers this one in particular. I'm
A medium completion and this one did not show up ! No matter how much i tried to build up the color I got nothing . So this product was a total bummer for me . Maybe for more of you fair to light ladies you might like this ! But my medium to dark ladies this is not for you .
Amanda W.
East Boston, MA
Physicians Formula makes some of the best blushes,bronzers and powders in the drugstore. This bronzer is great because while giving a great glow is also protecting you with SPF 50. After buffing around my face i like to go down my neck and around the back of it for extra spf protection. This is a multi purpose beauty powder!
Rebecca A.
One of my go to bronzers for my pale skin.. I have a difficult time finding the right shade that doesn't make me look dirty, but this one does the trick.. it also lasts an insanely long time. I'm pretty sure I've had my container for about 5 years and it barely looks touched after using it pretty frequently.
Amanda T.
Astoria, NY
I always try to use "healthy" beauty products and I love anything with SPF in it. The availability and price of this product is great! But I just don't feel the pigment or formula are all there. I am fair but I still didn't feel this product showed up much on my skin. I would not purchase it again.
olga s.
Staten Island, NY
Very poor quality bronzer, hard to pick up any product, seems very dry. Especially for people with dry to normal skin. I was having high hopes for it, but it;s just toatally useless, would not buy it again and would not recommend to anyone, for this price you can get better option
Kitiara B.
Olympia, WA
Not for me. The color wasn't bad, but whenever I use Physician products I break out into heaps of tiny, evil little zits. Who wants that? Not me. I'd much rather just spend my money on something a little pricier that doesn't break my out. Would not purchase again.
Devri R.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Very warm bronzer. Love that there is SPF, but it is way too warm and pigmented for fairer skin. If someone is more tan, this would work very well and give a little more glow. Super easy to blend. Fun packaging as well. You recommend to tan or dark skin tones.
mariah h.
Harriman, TN
Perfect buy! This bronzer is my everyday go to. It is beautiful on any skin tone and creates that healthy glow. It also is great for your skin and won't irritate it or break you out. Also you can find it at the drug store for a very affordable price!