Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Pressed Bronzer, SPF 50, Medium 7076 uploaded by Mariana O.Physicians Formula Healthy Wear Pressed Bronzer, SPF 50, Medium 7076 uploaded by Mariana O.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Protects + Prevents + Restores New! Radiant Bronze Glow Smoothing Finish Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Paraben Free Non-Irritating Dermatologist Approved Non-Comedogenic Oil-Free Healthy = Beautiful Delivers maximum broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, and provides the warmth and luminosity of a natural tan glow. Beauty s Response to a Thinning Ozone Layer Protects - SPF Boosters and Mineral-based Titanium Dioxide & Zinc Oxide provide SPF 50 protection and help skin stay protected longer without residue or greasiness. Prevents - Potent antioxidant blend helps to prevent future UV damage and premature signs of aging. Restores - Licorice Extract & Tomato Derivatives help brighten skin and diminish the appearance of sun spots. High-Performance Formula Long-Wearing Perspiration-Resistant Water-Resistant Skin Cancer Foundation Recommended The Skin Cancer see more...

Christina P.
Newport News, VA
Love everything about this brand. Easy application and looks great on. Perfect shade, not too orange. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is a must. Price is perfect. Overall can't go wrong!! Is a staple in my makeup routine in the summer
Hilary W.
This bronzer is the best. It goes on evenly and helps blend with your natural skin color. It gives just enough definition. It is easy to blend with your makeup. It is easy to apply, even for beginners.
Paige B.
Saint Louis, MO
This bronzer is awesome for the summer. It is not too pigmented or dark, so I often used it as an overall bronzer. The added benefit with this bronzer that I love is the 50 SPF. I found myself wearing this at the beach to further protect my skin and give myself an overall glow. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to be subtly bronzed with added protection.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
Love the product, I feel like the packaging could be a little better, mine broke and I had to use an old Highlighter container to hold it so it wouldn't break, other than that, I love the product !
Kimber C.
This was my all time favorite pressed powder from physicians formula. A little goes a long way but it's also smooth to apply. Great for olive skin. I also love that it has spf as a powder because sometimes liquid foundation feels too heavy in the summer.
Leslie B.
Raynham, MA
Easy to use and blend. I used this in the light colorway. I use this on and off during the summer over my foundation or by itself. Loved it for my light skin. I'm a little pale so this worked wonders for me. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Hilda M.
Garland, TX
I'd forgotten how nice this powder was. But I took it with me on vacation, just because I es trying to use it up. Now I'm glad I did-- and I really hope it hasn't been discontinued. I think this healthy wear line is hard to find in stores now.
Meital A.
This bronzer was a little pricey for me but I really like it because I'm fair skinned and most bronzers look too dark on my complexion. It's good for combination skin in my opinion and I think I'd buy it again.
Alyssa A.
Plymouth, MA
Good product not my favorite but the only one I can find that's okay for my skin tone in the odd not tan but not pale months. It's good for contouring although probably not ideal. I will most likely buy again.
Mariana O.
Alpharetta, GA
I love it! I have gone through 3 already! The color is nice, though there is not much range. The application is super easy, specially over foundation.
The coverage is not so great and the durability is in my kind of combo skin about 3/4 hours depending on humidity and heat.
I like re-applying several times not only for the oiliness, but because of the SPF!
Would buy this a million times again.