BeautyFaceFace MakeupPhysicians Formula
Healthy Wear Pressed Bronzer SPF 50

Physicians Formula Healthy Wear® Pressed Bronzer SPF 50

by Physicians Formula

Radiant bronze glow; smoothing finish. Protects + prevents + restores. Healthy = beautiful. Delivers maximum broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, and provides the warmth and luminosity of a natural tan glow. Beauty's response to a thinning ozone layer. Protects - SPF Boosts and mineral-based titanium dioxide & zinc oxide provide SPF 50 protection and help skin stay protected longer without residue or greasiness. Prevents - potent antioxidant blend helps to prevent future UV damage and premature signs of aging. Restores - licorice extract & tomato derivatives help brighten skin and diminish the appearance of sun spots. High-performance formula. Long-wearing; perspiration-resistant; water-resistant. Made in Italy.

Inactive Ingredients: Talc, mica, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, styrene/acrylates copolymer, ascorbyl palmitate, diacetyl boldine, diisostearyl malate, dimethicone, genistein, glycyrrhetinic acid, lauroyl lysine, alpha lipoic acid, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, PEG-12 glyceryl dimyristate, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit extract, squalane, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ubiquinone, zinc stearate, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbitan sesquioleate. May Contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide, ultramarines.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Physicians Formula Healthy Wear® Pressed Bronzer SPF 50!
Nathalie M.
Anthony, NM
Review for: Tan
This bronzer is the best, it has spf 50 it’s very affordable if you want that healthy product you prefer , this is the right one for you I high recommend this it leaves your skin very smooth and beautiful 🥰
Lori G.
Bethpage, NY
Review for: Fair
Physicians Formula Healthy Wear® Pressed Bronzer SPF 50 is really nice i love this color looks so smooth on your face looks soft. Stays on all day also and so affordable.
Leticia G.
San Diego, CA
I really love this bronzer it goes on so smoothly if i can find it I'll definitely be repurchasing it!
Meital A.
This bronzer was a little pricey for me but I really like it because I'm fair skinned and most bronzers look too dark on my complexion. It's good for combination skin in my opinion and I think I'd buy it again.
Caitlin J.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
Very subtle for the fair skinned people like myself. I also like how easily it blends out.
Mariah S.
Coahoma, TX
I really like the bronzer. It gives me a great glowy look. Nice formula. Stays put through the day. Recommend it to anyone who is more pale likeep myself
Katie D.
Lake Charles, LA
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: Pressed Bronzer 0.37 oz; 10.4 g
Very good bronzer. It's easy to use and blend and can be used for contouring. It's affordable and a good value. I would recommend this bronzer and would purchase again.
Brandi  H.
Corning, CA
Review for: Pressed Bronzer 0.37 oz; 10.4 g
I have had this Bronzer for so long I love it it is not shimmery But gives you the perfect kiss of color it’s very pigmented and a Little goes a long way so worth the money when you think about the purchase price and how long you’ll actually have it lol Can also be used as a contour if you’re warm toned. The only problem I’ve ever had is when I dropped the compact The middle part came out so I only have just the one insert with the actual Bronzer in it with no cover or no bottom but hey it’s my favorite and I’m holding onto it!!
Kayla B.
Moulton, AL
I love not only this product, but this brand! It feels very light, but can also be applied for night wear! It's my go to on the run makeup!
Caitlin H.
Wallingford, CT
Inexpensive, love that it has an SPF, and its easy to apply! Not my favorite since the color I bought wasn't great for my skin, but it did give my cheeks a nice brown tint.

Looking for your answer?