Physicians Formula Healthy Wear® Pressed Bronzer SPF 50 uploaded by Mariana O.Physicians Formula Healthy Wear® Pressed Bronzer SPF 50 uploaded by Mariana O.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Radiant bronze glow; smoothing finish. Protects + prevents + restores. Healthy = beautiful. Delivers maximum broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection, and provides the warmth and luminosity of a natural tan glow. Beauty's response to a thinning ozone layer. Protects - SPF Boosts and mineral-based titanium dioxide & zinc oxide provide SPF 50 protection and help skin stay protected longer without residue or greasiness. Prevents - potent antioxidant blend helps to prevent future UV damage and premature signs of aging. Restores - licorice extract & tomato derivatives help brighten skin and diminish the appearance of sun spots. High-performance formula. Long-wearing; perspiration-resistant; water-resistant. Made in Italy.

Inactive Ingredients: Talc, mica, nylon-12, caprylic/capric triglyceride, styrene/acrylates copolymer, ascorbyl palmitate, diacetyl boldine, diisostearyl malate, dimethicone, genistein, glycyrrhetinic acid, lauroyl lysine, alpha lipoic acid, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, PEG-12 glyceryl dimyristate, solanum lycopersicum (tomato) fruit extract, squalane, tocopherol, tocopheryl acetate, ubiquinone, zinc stearate, disodium EDTA, phenoxyethanol, sodium dehydroacetate, sorbitan sesquioleate. May Contain: iron oxides, titanium dioxide, ultramarines.

Jenna T.
Carrollton
Review for: Medium more...
This is one of the cheapest and best bronzers I have used! It has a little bit of a shimmer, but not too much! Very blend able!! It runs out quick though. I would keep buying it though because it’s amazing!
Marissa s.
Review for: Tan more...
I really like this shade because it works well with my skin tone. I find it hard to apply this bronzer. I feel as like I constantly have to go back and forth adding more to my brush and not seeing much of a difference.
Christina P.
Newport news, VA
Love everything about this brand. Easy application and looks great on. Perfect shade, not too orange. Doesn't irritate my sensitive skin which is a must. Price is perfect. Overall can't go wrong!! Is a staple in my makeup routine in the summer
Hilary W.
This bronzer is the best. It goes on evenly and helps blend with your natural skin color. It gives just enough definition. It is easy to blend with your makeup. It is easy to apply, even for beginners.
Carrie C.
gaffney Sc
Review for: Medium more...
I love physicians formula and this bronzer is wonderful... the only reason it’s 4 stars is because of the fact that you have to build it up! Other than that I love it so much! Smooth and not cakey or patchy!
Paige B.
Powell, OH
This bronzer is awesome for the summer. It is not too pigmented or dark, so I often used it as an overall bronzer. The added benefit with this bronzer that I love is the 50 SPF. I found myself wearing this at the beach to further protect my skin and give myself an overall glow. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking to be subtly bronzed with added protection.
Holly A.
Thomas, WV
Love the product, I feel like the packaging could be a little better, mine broke and I had to use an old Highlighter container to hold it so it wouldn't break, other than that, I love the product !
Kimber C.
This was my all time favorite pressed powder from physicians formula. A little goes a long way but it's also smooth to apply. Great for olive skin. I also love that it has spf as a powder because sometimes liquid foundation feels too heavy in the summer.
Leslie B.
Raynham, MA
Easy to use and blend. I used this in the light colorway. I use this on and off during the summer over my foundation or by itself. Loved it for my light skin. I'm a little pale so this worked wonders for me. Would definitely recommend and buy again.
Hilda M.
Clermont, FL
I'd forgotten how nice this powder was. But I took it with me on vacation, just because I es trying to use it up. Now I'm glad I did-- and I really hope it hasn't been discontinued. I think this healthy wear line is hard to find in stores now.

Amazon