BY POWDER PALETTE®

Brush on a natural-looking tan without the damaging effects of the sun! just the right color combination to give you a healthy, radiant tan glow. lightweight texture with sheer coverage delivers a natural matte finish. made from the finest italian talc and ideal for all skin types. hypoallergenic. fragrance free. oil-free. non-comedogenic. dermatologist approved. compact contains built-in mirror and includes a high quality brush. directions: may be worn alone or over makeup. lightly brush powder over face and neck for a radiant tan glow. to accentuate and contour, apply more over cheekbones. for the most even... see more...

Physicians Formula® Healthy Glow Bronzer Multi-Colored .3 oz
  • "Love this bronzer compliments and shades the face very well I use this in my everyday make up routine it's totally worth the purchase" in 1 review
  • "It gives a really natural look and doesn't have the shimmer that a lot of bronzers do which can look too fake or sparkly. " in 1 review
  • "For the price it's just OK. Color is fine and compliments most skin tones but there are better options out there. " in 1 review
Frankie T.
Suffolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally think this is a great bronzer. I don't have the kind of money to buy more high end makeup so I stick with the more drugstore makeup. This bronzer is a hit. I love the color and the blendibility
Michelle D.
Brunswick, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this bronzer!! It goes with all skin tones and doesn't have a shimmer to it. I like that it is matte. It adds just the right color whether you are pale or dark tan. It's expensive but it is worth the price.
Lexie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It feels like it's been years since I used PF. I love the wear and glow this multi color compact leaves my skin looking. Definitely buildable, and blends well... I found at my local target and for sure plan to buy again!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This #bronzer is good for #all #skintones as a #lightweight #daytime look. It would be great to wear to work daily, but not for a night out on the town. It does have to be reapplied throughout the day, but it always looks very natural. I would keep one in my desk at work as a backup!
Sandra S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cant remember which of the bronzers I got from them since it was years ago but it was like the best I've ever used. It was very buildable for me and gave the right amout of shimmer without overwhelming my face.
Merima B.
I really wasn't impressed that much with this particular one. There multi color just did not work for me and just made my skin look weird. I usually love Physicians Formula, but this one was not nice looking or good quality. It was also way too much money for the way it is.
Lucy P.
Nebraska
I usually love Physicians Formula but this was a big miss in my opinion. This particular bronzer is very warm and came off very orange on my light skin. Not only that but it's is shimmery, not just a little either. There is a ton of shimmer in this, too much for me. All this being said however, it does have a good wear time and is very blend able. I honestly use this mostly as a simple eyeshadow...
Emily H.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE this bronzer. I've been using this bronzer for years and I still haven't found one that I like better. It applies really well (although I use my own brush instead of the one that comes with it) and does leave streaks or anything. I've let friends use it before and every time they say they love it. It gives a really natural look and doesn't have the shimmer that a lot of bronzers do which can look too fake or sparkly.
Linda V.
West Bend, WI
I like this product but the bronzer is a little dark. The pros is it goes on nicely , feels good on your skin. It has a brighter in it which makes your face look so nice. But again unless you have s tan the bronzer is dark. I would recommend this product if you are tanning or just come back from a vacation in the sun!
Anai B.
A very good bronzer my mom and i really like it , we like that is no allot of shimmer in the bronzer and i also like that it was very easy to fiend walmart or walgreens have this product