BY POWDER PALETTE®

Brush on a natural-looking tan without the damaging effects of the sun! just the right color combination to give you a healthy, radiant tan glow. lightweight texture with sheer coverage delivers a natural matte finish. made from the finest italian talc and ideal for all skin types. hypoallergenic. fragrance free. oil-free. non-comedogenic. dermatologist approved. compact contains built-in mirror and includes a high quality brush. directions: may be worn alone or over makeup. lightly brush powder over face and neck for a radiant tan glow. to accentuate and contour, apply more over cheekbones. for the most even... see more...

Physicians Formula® Healthy Glow Bronzer Multi-Colored .3 oz
  • "It gives a really natural look and doesn't have the shimmer that a lot of bronzers do which can look too fake or sparkly. " in 1 review
  • "Love this bronzer compliments and shades the face very well I use this in my everyday make up routine it's totally worth the purchase" in 1 review
  • "For the price it's just OK. Color is fine and compliments most skin tones but there are better options out there. " in 1 review
Mindy P.
East Haven, CT
If you’re fair to light, his is a perfect bronzer. It’s available everywhere and rite aid always had them for bogo. The color is not too heavy and the shade is natural. I recommend using a large fluffy brush to apply.
Alexis M.
Griffin , GA
I couldn’t believe how good this bronzer is! It has a lovely matte finish that lasts for several hours but that’s with a setting spray. It applies smoothly but I recommend using a large brush and give it a nice swirl with it when using. But as a drugstore brand it’s on par with higher end brands so I totally recommend Physicians Formula® Healthy Glow Bronzer Multi-Colored .3 oz to everyone especially lighter/paler individuals
Rachel N.
Kansas City
Pros:
-provides a natural looking glow
-doesn’t appear thick or caked on
-palette is long lasting which makes up for the price

Cons:
-a little pricey
-fades after several hours of wear

Overall this is a great product but I’ve had similar results with cheaper options.
Lexie H.
It feels like it's been years since I used PF. I love the wear and glow this multi color compact leaves my skin looking. Definitely buildable, and blends well... I found at my local target and for sure plan to buy again!
Jay 💖.
I got this bronzer on a deal,and I actually really enjoy it. It's a pretty light color,but can be built up to be darker. On my skin it has a bit of a satin-matte mix finish,that I'm fond of. I love natural looking bronzers,and this one is quite natural. It's not orange on my pale skin,and it blends out quite easily. I'd give it a 8.2/10.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
This #bronzer is good for #all #skintones as a #lightweight #daytime look. It would be great to wear to work daily, but not for a night out on the town. It does have to be reapplied throughout the day, but it always looks very natural. I would keep one in my desk at work as a backup!
Frankie T.
Suffolk, VA
I personally think this is a great bronzer. I don't have the kind of money to buy more high end makeup so I stick with the more drugstore makeup. This bronzer is a hit. I love the color and the blendibility
Cassie D.
Pittsburgh
This product goes on the news and never dries out my skin and gives me that healthy Summer look. I definitely would recommend it as a powder. Comes with a mirror as well.
Suzanne G.
Absolutely love this product. Physicians formula never fails!! It is a mixture of beautiful colors and applies like butter. So silky smooth and such a beautiful long lasting color. This is easily one of my favorite items in my beauty collection. Great job PF!
Lucy P.
Nebraska
I usually love Physicians Formula but this was a big miss in my opinion. This particular bronzer is very warm and came off very orange on my light skin. Not only that but it's is shimmery, not just a little either. There is a ton of shimmer in this, too much for me. All this being said however, it does have a good wear time and is very blend able. I honestly use this mostly as a simple eyeshadow...