MakeupFace MakeupBlushes & BronzersPhysicians Formula
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Powder 024oz

Physicians Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Powder 0.24oz

by Physicians Formula

Glow & Mood Boosting Blush

How does this product actually respond to mood changes?
Is this product well pigmented?
[product:physicians-formula-happy-booster-glow-&-mood-boosting-blush-powder-024oz] I saw this product and I have always wanted to try it but I can never find it in CVS, Walmart, target and even ultra beauty. Is there any other place the have this product?
Start your review of Physicians Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Powder 0.24oz!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
this is pretty, i have the one in pink. is pigmented and lovely. smells nice and the packaging and the heart design is so cute, reminds me of the cute packaging asian beauty products have. really nice drugstore blush.in reviews
Nancy C.
Woodbridge, VA
Physicians Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Powder 0.24oz uploaded by Nancy C.
This blush is great, it is a nice and subtle tone, it has sparkles, the design is beautiful
Ericka H.
Crown Point, IN
Physicians Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Powder 0.24oz uploaded by Ericka H.
Use this daily and it lasts so long. Still super pretty heart print visible. Love the faint glow it adds to my cheeks. Would buy again
Luz Yanira P.
San Antonio, TX
Physicians Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Powder 0.24oz uploaded by Luz Yanira P.
Purchased at: CVS
This one is a goodie..! It has the perfect glow without the glitter. The mix of the colors is gorgeous, natural and long lasting. The formula is also buildable. Physicians Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Powder 0.24oz I didn't notice my pores neither my texture enhanced, so that is a plus. Really like it..!
Jessica N.
Jefferson Cty, MO
Physicians Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Powder 0.24oz uploaded by Jessica N.
Purchased at: Walmart
I couldn't find this physicians formula all star face palette on here so I guess I'll review everything separately. The blush is amazing, doesn't really give a lot of color but that's perfect for me, it's more natural and has a bit of glow to it absolutely love it and will definitely be buying the full size when mine is gone. Highly recommend.
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Physicians Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Powder 0.24oz uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Amazon
I LOVE this blush! It actually DOES have a slight sweet smell of violet to it. I really like the way it blends easily with a fresh, smooth glow! Comes with a brush and a mirror! Great compact!
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
This didn't work that well for me I don't think it blended well on me I'm not sure why . its really cute though.
Suna M.
Glendale Hts, IL
Physicians Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Powder 0.24oz uploaded by Suna M.
Love this blush! Super cute and I pretty much bought it because of the packaging and the cute hearts but when I tried it I Fell in love even more! It’s definitely a natural looking blush. You can build it up and lasts long! No matter how much you apply, it’s not too much! Just perfect 🥰
Stacy T.
Gladstone, MO
Physicians Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting Blush Powder 0.24oz uploaded by Stacy T.
This is a great blush. It blends into your skin easily. It does give you a glow. The pink and bronze blend great. I don’t wear blush that often but when I do this is my go to! I recommend and au will buy again when it is time. #InfluensterAwards2020
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
Purchased at: Walgreens
Lovely color. It’s a nice shimmering kiss to the cheeks, and smells heavenly. I particular love that it’s non-comedogenic and perfect for sensitive skin. It’s a fair price and stays on most of the day without touch ups. I’d recommended a friend. [product:physicians-formula-happy-booster-glow-&-mood-boosting-blush-powder-024oz]
Vann L.
I love love love this product! I got it as a gift two months ago and have been using it since. I looks so beautiful and natural on the face. Definitely recommend!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...