Physician's Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush

by Physicians Formula

Look Happy. Brush on a radiant blushing glow: Ultra-smooth and blendable powder features a bronzing shade and three coordinated blushing shades that can be used individually or layered for the ultimate healthy-looking glow. Bronzer adds warmth and depth for a natural tan glow while blushing shades enhance and accentuate cheeks for a radiant glow. Experience the mood boosting effect: Infused with our Happy Boost Blend featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress. The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.

Why do i get zero pigment from this product? fingers, brushes,and beauty blender and nothing! and I dug deep into this product and nothing? Am I Missing Something here?
Am I missing something ? I bought this today because of the 5 star rating on here. I can get zero pigment out of this product at all either bronzer or blush. I tried my finger, the brush it came with and my own brushes. Absolutely no pigment to this product. Do I need to scrap a top layer of first? This is the only pf product that I feel is like a kids play makeup product. I don't get it at all. Any suggestions on how to get pigment from this ?
Looking for new blush. how many recommend???
Start your review of Physician's Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush!
Toronto, ON
I just these blushes because they are so pretty it gives u dewy effect which glow you. So i am in love with happy booster range
Clifton, NJ
Good product! You can find it on pharmacys, it's easy to apply, long lasting, smells good, beautiful container.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...