Physician's Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush

by Physicians Formula

Look Happy. Brush on a radiant blushing glow: Ultra-smooth and blendable powder features a bronzing shade and three coordinated blushing shades that can be used individually or layered for the ultimate healthy-looking glow. Bronzer adds warmth and depth for a natural tan glow while blushing shades enhance and accentuate cheeks for a radiant glow. Experience the mood boosting effect: Infused with our Happy Boost Blend featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress. The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.

Why do i get zero pigment from this product? fingers, brushes,and beauty blender and nothing! and I dug deep into this product and nothing? Am I Missing Something here?
Am I missing something ? I bought this today because of the 5 star rating on here. I can get zero pigment out of this product at all either bronzer or blush. I tried my finger, the brush it came with and my own brushes. Absolutely no pigment to this product. Do I need to scrap a top layer of first? This is the only pf product that I feel is like a kids play makeup product. I don't get it at all. Any suggestions on how to get pigment from this ?
Looking for new blush. how many recommend???
Start your review of Physician's Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush!
Bismarck, ND
Adorable packaging and a good drugstore contour. Great for lighter skin tones and has very little shimmer
Mansfield Ctr, CT
I use this and the blush just like it and absolutely love them, it looks great for everyday
Corona, CA
I got this a couple of years ago and I haven't stopped re-purchasing it since!
I got this a couple of years ago and I haven't stopped re-purchasing it since!
Burlington, ON
I really shouldnt be surprised but drugstore brand bronzers, eyeshadows, contour kits, blush etc all has one problem. They are NEVER pigmented! its like brushing against a piece of shiny, pretty, plastic. They look so so pretty it just doesn't do ANYTHING. Its a bummer but its to be expected!
Vaudreuil Dorion, QC
Not too sure if this boosts my happiness, but it definitely gives me cheeks a healthy pink colour to them that looks so pretty! I've been using this product almost every day now because I'm just obsessed with the look it gives me!
Yacolt , Washington
Physician's Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush uploaded by Jahara C.
I love physicians formula makeup although I don't buy it very much. This bronzer and blush is awesome! The colors are great and it gives you a natural look. They are both a little shimmery but I can get past that. It gives you a little bit of a glowing look. I like how it has a mirror and a brush so it's great for traveling.
This is happiness in a container. I love the packaging and the way it naturally contours and gives a beautiful natural blushed colour to the cheeks. Was very happy to find it in the UK.
Lexington, KY
Love this bronzer! Leaves a very nice color. I don't really use it for blush as much but I would still buy this again. Very good quality, and never breaks me out or irritates my skin.
Saskatoon, SK
I love this bronzer with the blush on the side. So handy they are both together. I love that this product also comes with a good quality brush.
Cambridge, ON
Purchased at: Walmart
I really do love this brand. Everything is so light and applies nicely. Adds a nice little pop of colour to my ever so white face
Ask a question to the Influenster community...