Physician's Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush

by Physicians Formula

Look Happy. Brush on a radiant blushing glow: Ultra-smooth and blendable powder features a bronzing shade and three coordinated blushing shades that can be used individually or layered for the ultimate healthy-looking glow. Bronzer adds warmth and depth for a natural tan glow while blushing shades enhance and accentuate cheeks for a radiant glow. Experience the mood boosting effect: Infused with our Happy Boost Blend featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress. The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.

Why do i get zero pigment from this product? fingers, brushes,and beauty blender and nothing! and I dug deep into this product and nothing? Am I Missing Something here?
Am I missing something ? I bought this today because of the 5 star rating on here. I can get zero pigment out of this product at all either bronzer or blush. I tried my finger, the brush it came with and my own brushes. Absolutely no pigment to this product. Do I need to scrap a top layer of first? This is the only pf product that I feel is like a kids play makeup product. I don't get it at all. Any suggestions on how to get pigment from this ?
Looking for new blush. how many recommend???
Start your review of Physician's Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush!
Sioux Falls, SD
I love the pink metallic casing on this. It’s very cute but a bit bulky. The product itself is sub par though. The bronzer shade has almost no pigment to it. I have fair skin and you can’t even see it on the face. Even swatched with my finger you can barely see it. I thought maybe it was just the top layer that was bad but scraping away the top layer left the same result. The blush shades are pretty enough and have a good amount of pigment, but they aren’t anything special and I certainly wouldn’t buy this whole compact just for them.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really liked this bronzer and enjoyed the little blush that you get with it. It gives you the perfect color of pink and bronze. I liked how it made my make up look but be careful because it can leave you looking a bit orange if you use too much. I’m not sure if I would buy again but did enjoy it during my teenage years!
Purchased at: CVS
Very light and very natural. Not very good to use for contouring if you’re trying to reshape your nose or give yourself exaggerated cheekbones. It’s easy to blend and it does give a very SUBTLE contour but not enough to notice
So I'll be honest these are wonderful products if you are into that beachy sunkissed look. However for me it's just not the case all the time. The thing I like about this product is the blendability and longetivity of the color. However if you are as pale as I am the lightest bronzer will be extremely orange and the blush in rose will be malibu barbie pink. They are beautiful products, but they are just not my taste all of the time. The one thing I dont like about these is the smell and that it lingers throughout the day. If rose scents don't bother you, you will have no problems with it. It also comes with a brush and a mirror below, but the brush is better in the trash than to actually use. So if youre tan and are looking for a great bronzer or blush I would really recommend these, however I will not be repurchasing.
Screamer
I think the packaging is pretty but it's a little hard to got them on a brush one by one and not get the other too but I really like how they have 3 different colors of blush in them but the formula is pretty good as well
Physician's Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush uploaded by Elle D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This isn’t exactly the same product I purchased but it’s the most similar. The blush if VERY pigmented. The bronzer is slightly orange but not that bad. Use a very light hand when using this product.
Finksburg, MD
So here's the deal. i always want to love these bronzers and blushes by PF. I'm always gazing at them in the drugstores. I bought a bronzer a year ago and it was not pigmented at all. I tried a highlighter around the same time as the bronzer, same problem. I saw this blush and was like ughh so pretty!! I bought it, crossing my fingers the bronzer and highlighter from last yr was a fluke....sadly it wasn't. Physician's Formula has beautiful LOOKING products but they are NOT pigmented whatsoever....total let down. if they could figure out a better formula this drugstore brand would be #1
I generally gravitate toward Physicians Formula because it does not clog my pores. I have been using this blush/bronzer for a year and I absolutely love it. The color suits my fair skin and it goes on smoothly without caking or settling into my pores. I don't use the little brush it came with to apply, thus I find that a kabuki brush works better.
San Antonio , TX
I love physicians formula! I have very sensitive skin and the products I've used from them never cause any kind of irritation. I have the jetted blush company and it is amazing!! Long last bf wear and just the perfect shade. Very blended and buildable color of depending how you like it. I would definitely recommend anyone to try out their products!
Fern Bch, FL
I love these mood boosting formulas.. I'm not sure if it actually boosts your mood or if the effect it has just makes you so happy that your mood is boosted. Either way I am happy with the results. if you have pink skin tones this is amazing for blending!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...