Physician's Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush

by Physicians Formula

Look Happy. Brush on a radiant blushing glow: Ultra-smooth and blendable powder features a bronzing shade and three coordinated blushing shades that can be used individually or layered for the ultimate healthy-looking glow. Bronzer adds warmth and depth for a natural tan glow while blushing shades enhance and accentuate cheeks for a radiant glow. Experience the mood boosting effect: Infused with our Happy Boost Blend featuring Happy Skin and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress. The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply.

Why do i get zero pigment from this product? fingers, brushes,and beauty blender and nothing! and I dug deep into this product and nothing? Am I Missing Something here?
Am I missing something ? I bought this today because of the 5 star rating on here. I can get zero pigment out of this product at all either bronzer or blush. I tried my finger, the brush it came with and my own brushes. Absolutely no pigment to this product. Do I need to scrap a top layer of first? This is the only pf product that I feel is like a kids play makeup product. I don't get it at all. Any suggestions on how to get pigment from this ?
Looking for new blush. how many recommend???
Start your review of Physician's Formula Happy Booster™ Glow & Mood Boosting 2-in-1 Bronzer & Blush!
Roseville, MN
I have tried this in just the blush. It has really cute packaging and an adorable pink brush with it! I really liked the color and use it quite a bit! It has lasted me a long time. I don't quite understand how the "happy" part of the blush works, because it's supposed to boost your mood or something, but it's definitely never changed my mood haha.
Winston Salem, NC
Used lightly I like this product a lot. I have to use it sparingly as my face can be somewhat on the lighter side though the rest of my body gets quite dark. I love all the products though from physicians formula--they're great!
Hillsdale, MI
How cute is this product!? It works well and I like the tone the bronzer gives off. I do wish the blush side was a little bigger, but it's super cute and affordable.
The bronzer itself is really good. Blends well and very pigmented. However, the placing of the blush hearts makes it really difficult to not get it in your bronzer
Mckinney, TX
Pretty little palette of blush and bronzer! I tend to swirl my brush in the whole thing to get a nice bronzy pink glow but it can easily be used separately for a pretty look too.
Marshfield , MA
This has a sheer bronze shimmer. Nothing too dark. I love the blush that is in it! I either use each little heart color separate or mix them together.
Fort Worth , TX
I actually really liked this because it was bronzer and blush all rolled into one! And this brand was always very gentle on my sensitive skin as well.
Ocoee, FL
This product gives your skin a healthy glow plus boosting up your happy glands it's great I live the color I can't stop smiling when I have it on
Laurel, MD
I love this bronzer so much! It looks amazing on me and I always get compliments. The whole packaging and idea is so cute love the hearts <3
Mission Hills, CA
I love their little hearts happy boosting products. They're so cute but I was not a fan of this one. Didn't like the color & never used it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...