BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Skin Perfecting Glow Mood Boosting Effect! Look Happy! Brush on a Skin Perfecting Glow Ultra-smooth, perfecting powder in a complementary palette of color blends together to even out skin tone with a flawless radiance. Vibrant pink heart gives cheeks a healthy pop of color. Feel Happy! Experience the Mood Boosting Effect Infused without Happy Boost Blend, featuring Happy Skin* and Euphoryl, natural plant extract which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress. The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply. Hypoallergenic. Paraben Free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist Approved. For information in the USA call 800-227-0333. Brush Mirror included. see more...

• I found this and bought it because it was pretty. I know silly......1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Aramina H.
Freeburg, IL
Definitely not my favorite product from them. Instead of evening out my skin tone like it said it just gave me a sparkly tan. And the pink heart is so small that it's hard to use as a blush and it ends giving you a hint of unflattering pink all over your fave if you are not careful. Over all not impressed. They have much better products out now since I bought this though. Would not buy again or recommend.
Perla G.
kirkland
Review for: Other
It isn't to shimmery as I was looking for . But it seems to be good for dry skin and has a very natural finish . There are 2 different shades on this compact that I love . I would probably buy this again .
Naomi E.
Moran, WY
Review for: Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder Beige
I've definitely had some ups and downs with the Physician's Formula brand, but I can honestly say that I adore this powder! There's a shimmery hint and the color balance is perfect, giving you the best possible glow. Additionally, the brush is adorable!
Meridith W.
Review for: Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder Beige
I LOVE this product (then again I love the whole line of Physicians Formula) this particular product is not heavy-or makes you look overdone, it is the perfect amount of bronzer and glow combination. Stays on well throughout the day, touched up a little for evening-just to have a little extra color.
Fresia R.
Doral, FL
Review for: Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder Beige
Cant seem to get enough of physisians formula greatest brand ever a little too expensive for my budget but it is worth the hype
Janna S.
Kettering, OH
Review for: Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder Beige
Very happy with this blush. It goes on light so you can control how deep you want your look. Very natural-looking shade. This one's a keeper.
Maya G.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder Beige
Great product! gives a gorgeous healthy pink glow. can be used as a highlighter/blush. great on the go product because it comes with a brush!
Rose G.
Marietta, GA
Didn't really get a whole lot of pigmentation with this blush which is a surprise for physician's formula. I liked the blushes they discontinued a lot better.
Jessica D.
Review for: Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder Beige
Love this product! Feels nice and light on my skin and just gives a touch of color all over
nancy t.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Powder Beige
Physician formula just leaves me with a wow all the time the product are amazing this one is great for a natural look
Laura M.
Russellville , IN
I found this and bought it because it was pretty. I know silly... I was wondering if it breaks out sensitive skin?