BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Brush On A Skin Perfecting Glow: Ultra Smooth, Perfecting Powder In A Complementary Palette Of Color Blends Together To Even Out Skin Tone With A Flawless Radiance Vibrant Pink Heart Gives Cheeks A Healthy Pop Of Color Experience The Mood Boosting Effect: Infused With Our Happy Boost Blend, Featuring Happy Skin And Euphoryl, Natural Plant Extracts Which Have Been Shown To Promote A Feeling Of Happiness By Mimicking The Effect Of Endorphins And Helping Protect The Skin From Environmental Stress The Sweet Scent Of Violet Provides A Feeling Of Joy Each Time You Apply Mirror And&Nbsp;Brush Included. Hypoallergenic, Paraben Free, Non-Comedogenic And Dermatologist Approved. Made In Usa see more...

• Whats the point of the Mood boosting blush? how?3 Answers
  • I love this blush but can anyone point out the happy benefits bes...2 Answers
  • I have been looking for a new blush and have other makeup from th...5 Answers
Chelsea P.
San Diego , CA
Really wanted to like this. This review is only for the darker shade. I find myself not wearing this because I bought the darker color and it is too dark. Warning this is pigmented go for the lighter shade unless you are on the darker side of medium. I also don't like the smell but it does go away pretty soon. Packaging is nice. Product is creamy and not a lot of fall out. I would really give this 3.5 stars. It's ok but don't know it recommend at the $13 price point. I prefer the multi colored blush in blushing beer to this. It's better and cheaper.
Haley L.
Gandeeville , WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product, it's very buildable you could achieve a sheer, natural color to the cheeks with this or you could go darker. It doesn't have a smell for those of you sensitive to smells. I don't really use the brush included but I do use the mirror when traveling with it and it's pretty long wearing it doesn't patch off it stays put. I recommend! It isn't the cheapest but definitely not a bad deal for the amount of product inside!
Cassy H.
Dalton, GA
This is by far the best blush i have ever had i loooove it. When you apply it doesn't feel very powdery it feels smooth. Also it has a great smell. it provides the great shade of pinkish orange. its a little pricey but compared to other blushes like it that have the same quality are way more expensive.this product is something i will recommend to friends and family. i would and i am going to buy this product again once i run out.
Norbeliss M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the way it goes on and how I don't have to re-apply it through-out the day, how it 'works' with me, even through my most hectic days, its a great product, and since it comes with its on mirror and brush, its a case all in its self, it 'glow's' with me, and make's me feel pretty all day long, don't have to get a touch-up during the day because it last, which is so good, I think it's something great.
Cynthia N.
San Marcos , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok first of all, I cannot find a reason to not take any stars off. It's pink in packaging and comes with a brush (that could be used for contouring). It has matte and shimmer tones and I don't need a highlighter when I use it. I swirl it around and get the perfect amount of pigment and it's not overwhelming and natural/glowy. It's light weight and just the best blush out there.
Melissa E.
Tifton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Physicians Formula did an amazing job with this product! I love the scent and the colors. They do the job without the overdoing of the color. It is perfect for the day and night because of different tones that can be created by using more or less of one color. This works as a blush, bronzer, and highlighter. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Edwarlyn B.
Review for: Powder
I like this product! Firstable i expected a soft highlighter but isn't so much shimmer in it. SO i use it for setting my light areas like underyes, forehead, bridge of my nose and chin and works perfectly for me!! I'm NC30 and i got beige shade for this product! Is a little expensive for a drugstore brand but very good quality!!! recommended!!
Wayna V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this blush because it really does make you feel more bubbly and happy. I don't know if it placebo effect or if it really does work. Maybe it just makea you feel prettier hence you feel happier who knows.It applies great and gives your cheek bones a glowy finish. Does not clog pores it is great for acne prone skin.
Amanda W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this it has super cute packaging! I find it not pigmented enough but maybe a lite shimmer an hint of color!! Kinda pricey but usually get at cvs when they have coupons or sales but overall love the physician brand may try a different blush by them but love all the other products I've tried from them!
Catherine B.
Glendale , CA
This is a very beautiful product! I'm not exactly sure it actually makes your mood better BUT it makes me smile when I see how adorable the packaging is. It applies evenly with a brush and you can build it up depending on how natural or apparen't you want it to look
Jaci B.
Midland, MI
So I am becoming extremely obsessed with physicians formula, but it is still kinda of pricey. Is the blush worth the price? Are there any other blushes you would suggested for a medium skin tone?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I want to try this but I don't know which one to choose. Which color is your favorite?
Tara L.
Sarnia, ON
I have been looking for a new blush and have other makeup from this brand does it work well and is it expensive ?
Lauren B.
Schaumburg, IL
How is this blush suppose to boost your mood?
Samantha S.
Indianapolis, Indiana
Beauty Junkie Expert
How dark is it when applied to ivory skin?