Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Baked in Happiness Bronzer, Bronzer, .38 oz uploaded by Wandy R.Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Baked in Happiness Bronzer, Bronzer, .38 oz uploaded by Wandy R.Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Baked in Happiness Bronzer, Bronzer, .38 oz uploaded by Wandy R.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Glamorous Finish Long Wear Glow and Mood Boosting Baked Bronzer Kit includes: Glow and Mood Boosting Baked Bronzer 2 Mirror 3 Brush Look Happy! Versatile bake formula can used wet or dry: Dry: Delivers a natural, sunkissed glow Wet: Creates a dramatic glow with enhanced staying power 2 High-performance bi-colored bronzer combines pearlescent gold and warm bronze for the perfect sunkissed and happy glow. 3 High-impact pearlescent gold heart features extra shimmer baked in for a boost of glamour. Feel Happy! Infused with our Happy Boost Blend featuring Happy Skin* and Euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of Endorphins and helping protect the skin form environmental stress. 2 The sweet scent of Violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply. Features: Hypoallergenic 2 Paraben-Fre see more...

• How is this Bronzer for fair/light skin tones? does it look muddy? 1 Answers
Wandy R.
Winter Park
AmazingGlow!! Physician Formula Light Bronzer gives your skin such a beautiful look. It gives a natural illuminating glow and it feels light on your skin.. I use it wet or dry. I recommend it.. I love itđź’–
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this makeup product for my birthday one year . It Apply's really nice on the skin very creamy and true to color , easy to blend in and lasted me somewhat the whole day . I would honestly but this product again
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Loved this product at first. After awhile it started to get some kind of film over it and no product would come off. I scrapped it off, it came back again. Done this on several I have bought.
Beth K.
Rochester , MN
This product has the perfect amount of shine and bronze without making me look greasy. It is reasonably priced and can be found at many retailers.
Natasha N.
Gaithersburg, MD
I have had this product for so long and it never runs out! You only need a little to brighten up your face and give a nice sun kissed glow.
Terry W.
32766
Favorite bronzer ever! I have been using this since I was super young and I still love this product! Definitely an oldie but goody
Shandler B.
Moroni, UT
Love their bronzer. Doesn't make you look orange and gives you a beautiful summer glow! I used it at my wedding and fell in love.
Sesily M.
Tempe, AZ
I love this bronzer, it lasts FOREVER and has such a pretty glow!! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Mahayla H.
Paint Rock, AL
Love this bronzer. Good to contour with and just give your face a whole all over little glow. Very inexpensive.
Daniela V.
Este iluminador está súper hermoso me a gustado el acabado en la cara lo recomiendo mucho no se arrepentirán
Grey B.
How is this Bronzer for fair/light skin tones? does it look muddy?