Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Baked in Happiness Bronzer

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Glow & mood boosting baked bronzer. Baked in happiness. Glamorous finish & long-wear wet/dry application. Hypoallergenic. Paraben free. Gluten free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved. Look happy! Versatile baked formula can be used wet or dry. Dry: delivers a natural, sunkissed glow.

Mica, Nylon-12, Silica, Polybutene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Magnesium Stearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Ethylhexyl Isononanoate, Synthetic Wax, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Fragrance, Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter, Dimethicone, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Kaolin, Lecithin, Palm Alcohol, Phytosteryl Canolate, Plukentia Volubilis Seed Oil, Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Schinus Terebinthifolius Seed Extract, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, May Contain: Iron Oxides, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide.

• How is this Bronzer for fair/light skin tones? does it look muddy? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Wandy R.
Winter Park
AmazingGlow!! Physician Formula Light Bronzer gives your skin such a beautiful look. It gives a natural illuminating glow and it feels light on your skin.. I use it wet or dry. I recommend it.. I love it💖
Wandy R.
Winter Park
Love Physician formula. When I want to give my makeup that extra glow this is what I reach for. Its so pigmented that all you need is very little on your brush. So it will last you a long time. Highly recommend..
Ana T.
Santa Maria
I like to use this to highlight ✨ it looks really pretty and it’s more like a highlighter because it has a lot of shimmer in it I think it’s really good I wouldn’t really recommend it ✨💗
Kay L.
I give this three stars because it's hard to get onto the brush I have to wet it which it says that you can wet it to get the color
It also says that it's scented violet and it provides a feeling of Joy each time you apply I don't smell no scent and I feel normal I paid $4 for this at Walmart the packaging is cute it says it it's Happy Booster glow and mood booster baked bronzer light bronzer
Kristin W.
This as a bronzer is too shimmery & Orange to be a bronzer. May work for a Highlighter to some but not to light skinned ladies. This is super cute but it is no use to me. Wish I could have used it for something the packaging is so cute
Iris G.
Los Angeles, CA
I got this makeup product for my birthday one year . It Apply's really nice on the skin very creamy and true to color , easy to blend in and lasted me somewhat the whole day . I would honestly but this product again
Marley W.
Hyden, KY
Loved this product at first. After awhile it started to get some kind of film over it and no product would come off. I scrapped it off, it came back again. Done this on several I have bought.
Victoria A.
Lexington, SC
This stuff is great! The smell is great and it really does make me feel happier. It has some shimmer in it. If you like shimmer this is for you, if not pass. I enjoy it, I keep returning to this product even after all others. I would purchase it again!
Katherine M.
Keokuk, IA
It smells sooo great, I just wish it glittered less, I use it on my collar bones (just a bit) since it adds a bit of shine for extra look nice in a pretty dress days. I feel that it's too much sparkle on my face :( perfect color though
Lindsey W.
Erie, PA
I didn't like this bronzer at all. It barely even makes your skin look any different. I mean it gives you a little glow but doesn't make your skin shade look darker by any means. I would not purchase this again.
Grey B.
How is this Bronzer for fair/light skin tones? does it look muddy?