BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #77 in Powder Foundation

Skin perfecting glow. Mood boosting effect. Look happy brush on a skin perfecting glow: Ultra-smooth, perfecting powder in a complementary palette of color blends together to even out skin tone with a flawless radiance, vibrant pink heart gives cheeks a healthy pop of color. Feel happy experience the mood boosting effect: Infused with our happy boost blend, featuring happy skin and euphoryl, natural plant extracts which have been shown to promote a feeling of happiness by mimicking the effect of endorphins and helping protect the skin from environmental stress, the sweet scent of violet provides a feeling of joy each time you apply. Hypoallergenic. Paraben free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist approved. Included: Mirror & brush. Since 1937. Made in USA from domestic & foreign parts.

Talc. Zea Mays (Corn) Starch. Dimethicone. Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate. Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate. Astrocaryum Murumuru Seed Butter. Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil. Lecithin. Phytosteryl Canolate. Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil. Rhodiola Rosea Root Extract. Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract. Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter. Schinus Terebinthifolius Seed Extract. Palm Alcohol. Phenoxyethanol. Potassium Sorbate. Fragrance. May Contain: Carmine. Iron Oxides. Manganese Violet. Mica. Red 6. Red 7 Lake. Red 28 Lake. Red 30 Lake. Titanium Dioxide. Ultramarines. Yellow 5 Lake.

• I found this and bought it because it was pretty. I know ...1 Answers
  • So with this item do you use all the colors? Or just the ...5 Answers
  • Whats the point of the Mood boosting blush? how?3 Answers
Physicians Formula Happy Booster Glow and Mood Boosting Powder
  • "this is pretty, i have the one in pink. is pigmented and lovely. smells nice and the packaging and the heart design is so cute, reminds me of the cute packaging asian beauty products have. really nice drugstore blush." in 40 reviews
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
I ABSOLUTELY LOVEEEEEE THIS HAPPY BOOSTER BLUSH. IT IS BEAUTIFUL COLORS AND LOOKS SO SOFT AND NATURAL ON THE SKIN. I LOVE PHYSICANS FORMULA BRAND CONTAINERS TOO THEY ARE ALWAYSSSSSS SO FREAKING CUTE AND ALL COME WITH A LIL MIRROR AND BRUSH SO ALL ARE LILE LIL COMPAQS AND I JUST LOVE EVERYTHING IVE TRIED I HAVE A LOT OF THEIR MAKEUP. I LOVE HOW IT ALWAYS SEEMS TO BE ON SALE AT RITE AID. 💖😍😘 DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS BRAND IT IS MY PERSONAL FAVORITE DRUGSTORE BRAND.
Lynn B.
Review for: Light Bronzer more...
I hoped to like this better. It smelled good. I remember this brand from when I was younger. I like that there are several shaded in each compact. I never use the brush that comes with products as they’re not very good. I don’t like the shimmer/shine. It’s probably more for younger skin. I’d recommend it and consider buying it again. I found it at Walmart.
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
Review for: Rose more...
It is a very pink blush. But it blends out very well. I have learned to just swirl around just once then softly hit the Apple of my cheeks. Softly blend it out. This is highly pigmented product and just as good as some of my high end blushes. Love it. And it's so pretty to look at in the pan. I also like the way they add a mirror to the under side of the pan with a brush. They brush is cute with the different color bristle but not a very good brush.
Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
Review for: Bronzer more...
I bought this blush for my wedding and I was happy with the purchase. The smell was very nice and just a small amount on my cheeks encouraged a natural coloring. It felt weird the first time when my cheeks started heating up, but after using it for a while I got used to it. I would recommend this product.
Megan A.
Portage
Review for: Powder more...
This powder is very smooth in texture and applied well without looking cakey. However, I have oily skin and prefer a more matte finish with my foundation/powder products. This powder has a slight shimmer to it which is not bad at all, just not what I prefer.
Ellen G.
Salt Lake City
I'm always pleasantly surprised with Physician's Formula products. I feel like it's one of those drugstore brands that everyone kind of forgets about. This blush is great and provides a lovely natural glow to the skin. Most of the time, I don't think I need bronzer when I wear this blush because it does such a good job warming up my skin and providing natural definition.
Alina belle H.
Trinity, AL
This is my very favorite blush. I have lots of high end and drugstore blushes and this is by far my favorite. The colors all swirled together go on so beautifully and gives a beautiful glow. I recommend this blush to all of my friends and family and they have fallen in love with it as well. Find the right shade for you because this formula is absolutely wonderful!!
Chloe S.
Portland
Review for: Warm more...
I love this blush! This is one of the first blushes I bought on my own in high school. Super easy to apply, buildable, and gives a cute light pink natural flush. I still use this blush and I still love it the same.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
Great natural-looking color with a soft satin finish, I love the way the different pigments combine to create the perfect shade. I use it in "Warm," which is just the right color for my skin tone. It's not highly pigmented, but it is buildable.
blia s.
Marion, NC
Review for: Translucent more...
It was pretty but something I wouldn’t just go out and buy again. All of their powders are soft to the touch and pretty. They are easily blendable, I think it was just the color that I didn’t enjoy. I would say if you wanna try it, don’t hesitate.
Jaci B.
Midland , MI
So I am becoming extremely obsessed with physicians formula, but it is still kinda of pricey. Is the blush worth the price? Are there any other blushes you would suggested for a medium skin tone?
Tara L.
Sarnia, ON
I have been looking for a new blush and have other makeup from this brand does it work well and is it expensive ?
Chioma O.
Brooklyn, NY
I want to try this but I don't know which one to choose. Which color is your favorite?
Isabel H.
Wilder, ID
So with this item do you use all the colors? Or just the color that is suited for you? Like do you mix them all together?
Lauren B.
Schaumburg, IL
How is this blush suppose to boost your mood?