BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Tap excess powder off of blush before applying. To best enhance your features, follow the directions below. AS EASY AS 1-2-3: Brush on light pink shade (background shade) to highlight and even out skin tone. Use a mauve shade as a blush along the curve of your cheekbones. Using the sponge tip, apply silver on your eyelids, for a subtle, brightening effect. HELPFUL HINT: Wipe powder off of brush and/or sponge-tip applicator in-between applying different shades. see more...

• Any opinions on this? Ive wanted to try it.1 Answers
cali v.
I just started using Physicians Formula again. So glad I did. I really like this blush, but I also recommend trying bronzing powders and the two part mascara is a must!
Kat B.
Tustin, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this compact. The colors were so natural on me and it was so easy to apply. The product does last all day with minimal reapplying. Very affordable product and love that it didn't irritate my sensitive skin.
Alyssa G.
Lubbock , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this brand. This product especially works great for my page skin. It applies well and stays true to its color and is very buildable and long lasting. I recommend this product and will be purchasing again.
Miranda D.
Diberville, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the swirl of colors. It looks natural and I am a light skin tone. I like a natural looking make up on my face nothing heavy. A great buy and I would recommend this product.
Jillian R.
So light on the face but has a big Impact. It makes people that have a very fair complexion like my self have it stay true to its color and does not fade and it's also lasts the whole ENTIRE day 10/10 I would buy again and I recommend it to others
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love blush! and this blush works wonders and will stay on until you go to wash your face. You can apply a little for a light pink or a lot for some dark heavy pink.
Rose S.
Mesa, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really loved this little palette. It has the same consistency as the Butter Bronzer. It smells great. Goes on smoothly. Feels creamy. Lasts all day.
Morgan G W.
Lucedale
it works amazingly well. it looked perfect on my skin. made my skin look flawless. for me I had a nice matte finish.
Jessica C.
Belfry
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like my physicians formula eye shadow. I especially like that it's not tested on animals
bassma B.
Je l'adore mais ya un problème dans le pinceau mais en tout cas il est trop bon même la miroir elle est très utile
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
Any opinions on this? Ive wanted to try it.