Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Jessie F.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Kristen M.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Emily M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• The finest Italian powder delivers a buildable natural tan glow.
  • Two shades blend together for the most natural finish.
  • A 100% natural origin bronzer, formulated with 15% certified organic ingredients, including jojoba seed oil and corn starch to moisturize and mattify the skin.
  • Includes mirror and brush.
  • Available in 2 shades.

Note: Due To High Demand For This Product, We Have Multiple Suppliers And The Ingredient Listings May Be Slightly Different. Please Call Our Consumer Relations Department At 1-800-227-0333 With Any Concerns Or Questions On Ingredients. Ingredient Listing #1: Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Magnesium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Water. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines. *Produced From Organic Farming. Ingredient Listing #2: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch *, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil *, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil *, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.

*Certified Organic Ingredient (Ecocert)This Product Does Not Confirm To The Organic Content Requirements Of The California Organic Products Act.

• I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried...2 Answers
  • Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?3 Answers
  • Does it give you a lot of color?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
daymar c.
Review for: Bronze Organics- Light Skin more...
I do like physicians formula but this is the worst bronzer. Is doesn't show up on the skin. There's like no color it's not pigmented at all. It made my skin super dry, and it's patchy on the skin. I wouldn't recommend this product but they do have alternative products.
Yainet D.
Love physicians formula but I strongly dislike this product. The color is great and the formula works well with my skin but the fragrance in this one I have to say is not my favorite. Also the little brunch it comes with super cute but not functional. With one of my bigger brushes it works well but the fragrance killed it for me. Could be my allergies or I could have gotten a bad batch. If have to give it another try. Super cute packaging and super environmental friendly.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
I did not like this bronzer at all. It barely had any pigment.. it had lots of shimmer when applied .. but the worst reason that I couldn’t use it was the scent! It smells so bad. Hard to describe the smell but like expired food or old chips. I usually don’t have issues with scents but this one was a no go for sure!
Chelcy H.
This was given to me as a gift so I'm not sure how much is costed, however it SUCKS. The brush that comes with it is too flimsy and when I use a different brush it didn't do any better. Definitely would not recommend.
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
This product does not have a good pigment. It is very light when you use it. You have to use a lot of it to get any payout from it.
Denise C.
This is such a bad bronzer it had almost no pigment it was terrible I would not recommend at all even though it's cheap I would recommend there butter bronzer even though it's more pricey and the butter bronzer smells amazing
Jenni S.
I did not like this bronzer at all. It was way way to dark and the brush in the package is a joke. It does nothing for blending in the product and it has a lot of kick back as well. Very crumbly. I would not recommend this.
Brooklynn H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Absolutely terrible!! to be fair, I did find this product at the dollar store. i have to wonder why it was placed there in the first place. the pigment was awful and the texture was very chalky. Maybe it was a bad batch? oh well, I am just scared enough to not purchase from the line again
Jolee T.
Terre Haute, IN
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
I love this brand. But this is not my favorite. I will try other things in their brand though.
Hannah M.
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
Not a very good product, I've enjoyed the brand but this really let me down. It was easy enough to use, and sure the packaging was a little odd, but it simply didn't work. Would not recommend for sure.
cynthia l.
Hammond , In
Does it give you a lot of color?
Michelle M.
Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?
Jacy C.
Maine, NY
I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried this bronzer yet. I like the Organic Wear line, and am considering this product. Does it have smooth application, nice highlight, and natural glow that emphasizes the jaw line?
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this a good product to use on dry skin? How much does it cost? I usually use Covergirl bronzer/blush, but I'm looking for something different to use.