Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Jessie F.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Kristen M.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Emily M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• The finest Italian powder delivers a buildable natural tan glow.
  • Two shades blend together for the most natural finish.
  • A 100% natural origin bronzer, formulated with 15% certified organic ingredients, including jojoba seed oil and corn starch to moisturize and mattify the skin.
  • Includes mirror and brush.
  • Available in 2 shades.

Note: Due To High Demand For This Product, We Have Multiple Suppliers And The Ingredient Listings May Be Slightly Different. Please Call Our Consumer Relations Department At 1-800-227-0333 With Any Concerns Or Questions On Ingredients. Ingredient Listing #1: Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Magnesium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Water. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines. *Produced From Organic Farming. Ingredient Listing #2: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch *, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil *, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil *, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.

*Certified Organic Ingredient (Ecocert)This Product Does Not Confirm To The Organic Content Requirements Of The California Organic Products Act.

• I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried...2 Answers
  • Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?3 Answers
  • Does it give you a lot of color?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
elyse p.
Review for: Bronze Organics- Light Skin more...
Love PF products. They feel great on my skin without making me spend too much. I wish the powder was loose, but that's just my preference.
Casey S.
This bronzer is just ok. I feel like I have to use quite a bit of product just to get a sun kissed
Look. I do love the ingredients though
Layla N.
Highland, IN
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
Barely any pigment especially considering its in the higher end of the drugstore products. I just wasn't happy with the color payoff.
Antonia G.
Was not a fan of this bronzer at all. It was very patchy and to orange for my skin. Made me look muddy as well. This was not for me.
Hayley H.
Fox Island, WA
Review for: Bronze Organics- Light Skin more...
None of the tomes fit my skin color, most wear also much much too shimmery ! less shine and more colors and I'll reconsider my rating
Rachel T.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
It's alright. It's kind of spendy and it seems after you use it for a bit the pigment isn't as amazing as when you first purchase is
Jennifer F.
Horn Lake, MS
This product does not have a good pigment. It is very light when you use it. You have to use a lot of it to get any payout from it.
Megan L.
Review for: Bronze Organics- Light Skin more...
I'm a big fan of physican formula bronzers. Long lasting, good price point and easily accessible at stores. Easy to build color.
Alyssa T.
Holy grail! Older product, but I Love I’ve purchased on amazon, Walmart, target & CVS. It’s great! If you find please purchase!!!
Breka W.
Woodbury, TN
Review for: Light more...
Pretty good product it doesn't leave you orange or fake looking like most bronzer do. I am very pale and it gives me a nice color
cynthia l.
Hammond , In
Does it give you a lot of color?
Michelle M.
Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?
Jacy C.
Maine, NY
I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried this bronzer yet. I like the Organic Wear line, and am considering this product. Does it have smooth application, nice highlight, and natural glow that emphasizes the jaw line?
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this a good product to use on dry skin? How much does it cost? I usually use Covergirl bronzer/blush, but I'm looking for something different to use.