Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Jessie F.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Kristen M.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Emily M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• The finest Italian powder delivers a buildable natural tan glow.
  • Two shades blend together for the most natural finish.
  • A 100% natural origin bronzer, formulated with 15% certified organic ingredients, including jojoba seed oil and corn starch to moisturize and mattify the skin.
  • Includes mirror and brush.
  • Available in 2 shades.

Note: Due To High Demand For This Product, We Have Multiple Suppliers And The Ingredient Listings May Be Slightly Different. Please Call Our Consumer Relations Department At 1-800-227-0333 With Any Concerns Or Questions On Ingredients. Ingredient Listing #1: Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Magnesium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Water. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines. *Produced From Organic Farming. Ingredient Listing #2: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch *, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil *, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil *, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.

*Certified Organic Ingredient (Ecocert)This Product Does Not Confirm To The Organic Content Requirements Of The California Organic Products Act.

• I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried...2 Answers
  • Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?3 Answers
  • Does it give you a lot of color?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Hannah M.
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
Not a very good product, I've enjoyed the brand but this really let me down. It was easy enough to use, and sure the packaging was a little odd, but it simply didn't work. Would not recommend for sure.
April T.
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
I am in love with this bronzer. I love how it's an organic bronzer and 100% natural. I love how you can just take it anywhere because it is in a travel size. It is very easy to apply and I would buy it again. It's also very affordable.
Rachael R.
Yorktown , IN
Review for: Bronze Organics- Light Skin more...
I am not a fan of the physician formula bronzers or highlighters. They are not pigminted they just look cheap on the face, and it is difficult to pick up the product.
Chelcy H.
This was given to me as a gift so I'm not sure how much is costed, however it SUCKS. The brush that comes with it is too flimsy and when I use a different brush it didn't do any better. Definitely would not recommend.
Kailey H.
Kearney, NE
I have been using this bronzer forever. It is a good pigmented product that goes on easy and is quite affordable. This bronzer looks natural and doesn't leave you feeling like you have a caked on face all day. Would recommend this product to others.
Ashleigh K.
Yukon, OK
Review for: Light more...
I love almost every bronzer I try which makes it difficult for me to spend a lot of money on one. This one just isn't worth the money for me. It didn't go on very easily and I wasn't a fan of the color or price.
Lorie C.
Batavia (town)
I really love physicians formula products.  Their powders seem to match my skin perfectly and adds just the right amount of bronzing for pale skin without looking yellow.  Once applied you cannot even feel it.
Donna G.
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
This bronzer didn't do it for me. It doesn't seem to sit well on my skin and honestly didn't seem very natural either. For the price, I could definitely get a higher quality product.
Becky F.
Allentown, PA
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
Love all Physician's Formula bronzers. Lasts all day and looks great. The Organic Wear is also great for people who do not want all kinds of additives in their makeup.
Kaylee U.
Salyersville, KY
One of my absolute favorite brands, hands down! It’s such a great price point! I normally buy mine at Ulta, or online! It met every expectation I had! I would most definitely recommend to everyone!
cynthia l.
Hammond , In
Does it give you a lot of color?
Michelle M.
Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?
Jacy C.
Maine, NY
I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried this bronzer yet. I like the Organic Wear line, and am considering this product. Does it have smooth application, nice highlight, and natural glow that emphasizes the jaw line?
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this a good product to use on dry skin? How much does it cost? I usually use Covergirl bronzer/blush, but I'm looking for something different to use.