Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Jessie F.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Kristen M.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Emily M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• The finest Italian powder delivers a buildable natural tan glow.
  • Two shades blend together for the most natural finish.
  • A 100% natural origin bronzer, formulated with 15% certified organic ingredients, including jojoba seed oil and corn starch to moisturize and mattify the skin.
  • Includes mirror and brush.
  • Available in 2 shades.

Note: Due To High Demand For This Product, We Have Multiple Suppliers And The Ingredient Listings May Be Slightly Different. Please Call Our Consumer Relations Department At 1-800-227-0333 With Any Concerns Or Questions On Ingredients. Ingredient Listing #1: Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Magnesium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Water. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines. *Produced From Organic Farming. Ingredient Listing #2: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch *, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil *, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil *, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.

*Certified Organic Ingredient (Ecocert)This Product Does Not Confirm To The Organic Content Requirements Of The California Organic Products Act.

• I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried...2 Answers
  • Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?3 Answers
  • Does it give you a lot of color?4 Answers
Sherhlub V.
This was the first bronzer that I have purchased when I started to use makeup. I wouldn't exactly call this a bronzer or anything really because there's not much pigmentation and it doesn't do much. The purple shade makes shade odd.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
This is a great bronzer for anyone looking for a strictly organic bronzer. It's rather pricey for a drug store product but the pigmentation is actually excellent. However, it's more on the chalky side which is a little hard to blend
Jenni S.
I did not like this bronzer at all. It was way way to dark and the brush in the package is a joke. It does nothing for blending in the product and it has a lot of kick back as well. Very crumbly. I would not recommend this.
DawnMarie B.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
I bought this on sale at my local Walmart store . It went on smooth had a great finish left my skin with a healthy glow. Everyone kept asking what I had done differently. Got a new powder from Physicians Formula @Walmart
Jordan W.
Tulsa, OK
I am not a fan of this bronzer. Application was almost "streaky" which is weird for a powder product. I tried using a sponge, and different brushes but the application would not get even. It is a great color though.
Britany D.
Chapel Hill, TN
I like how this bronzer is healthy and organic. I have sensitive skin and it works really well for my skin without breaking out my skin. It has a beautiful shade and it blends effortlessly. I will be buying more.
Teri B.
Hannibal, MO
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
I love this Physicians Formula bronzer. I use it every day for shading and contouring. Its great for your skin. 100% natural. Great natural color too. I would recommend this bronzer to all!
Jill M.
Katy, TX
This is the first bronzer I ever purchased, and it's a great product. It's fairly light so it's perfect for people who haven't experimented with bronzer yet. There's no shimmer to it so there's no danger of looking like a giant orange disco ball. It's a product that I return to regularly.
Hannah M.
I didn't really enjoy this product. I have a fair skin type and I just didn't see the effect of it. I'd definitely buy a different bronzer, prob a cream kind. I tried it several times and ended up returning it. Wouldn't recommend.
Luci T.
Review for: Light more...
It's nice and light, without shimmer, good for oily skin. The only thing that I don't like is that It does wear off within a few hours so you may have to reapply. But if you put it on over foundation it can get thick and cakey, but nothing too bad that i wouldn't recommend it.
cynthia l.
Hammond , In
Does it give you a lot of color?
Michelle M.
Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?
Jacy C.
Maine, NY
I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried this bronzer yet. I like the Organic Wear line, and am considering this product. Does it have smooth application, nice highlight, and natural glow that emphasizes the jaw line?
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this a good product to use on dry skin? How much does it cost? I usually use Covergirl bronzer/blush, but I'm looking for something different to use.

back