Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Jessie F.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Kristen M.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Emily M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• The finest Italian powder delivers a buildable natural tan glow.
  • Two shades blend together for the most natural finish.
  • A 100% natural origin bronzer, formulated with 15% certified organic ingredients, including jojoba seed oil and corn starch to moisturize and mattify the skin.
  • Includes mirror and brush.
  • Available in 2 shades.

Note: Due To High Demand For This Product, We Have Multiple Suppliers And The Ingredient Listings May Be Slightly Different. Please Call Our Consumer Relations Department At 1-800-227-0333 With Any Concerns Or Questions On Ingredients. Ingredient Listing #1: Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Magnesium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Water. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines. *Produced From Organic Farming. Ingredient Listing #2: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch *, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil *, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil *, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.

*Certified Organic Ingredient (Ecocert)This Product Does Not Confirm To The Organic Content Requirements Of The California Organic Products Act.

• I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried...2 Answers
  • Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?3 Answers
  • Does it give you a lot of color?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Devin B.
Palmetto, GA
I have been trying to go fully organic and I love that they make an organic line of make up. It is light and easy to throw on and small enough to carry around with me for quick re applications
Kristen M.
Wichita , KS
I love this bronzer but I use it as a highlight! It gives me a natural but pigmented glow that last all day. I was surprised that it actually worked for me because a usually have a hard time with Physicians Formula products. The best part for me was that I found it at Big Lots for a major discount.
Jayda F.
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
I do give him credit for being 100% natural but for some reason when I put it on my skin it patches up all over my cheeks within hours I would recommend other products more and it does have some good reviews so it could just be my skin that makes it patchy but just my experience for you
Kathleen D.
Carrollton, VA
Review for: Bronze Organics- Light Skin more...
I love it! I love the shimmer that it has. I also love that it comes with a mirror and a brush. It is long lasting and very effective. A little will go a long way, so you will not need to use much for your skin to look bronzed. I've been buying this bronzer for the last 4 years.
Brooklynn H.
Baton Rouge, LA
Absolutely terrible!! to be fair, I did find this product at the dollar store. i have to wonder why it was placed there in the first place. the pigment was awful and the texture was very chalky. Maybe it was a bad batch? oh well, I am just scared enough to not purchase from the line again
Amie J.
This bronzer was just okay. The pigment was not all that great but it does go on smooth and doesnt have any strong odor. It goes on lighter than what the color actually is. The pros are it has good ingredients and doesn't make my face break out. The cons are that you may need to select a shade darker than normally would to get the pigment you are looking for.
Michelle T.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
Not a huge fan of it. It's not pigmented enough to be used as bronzer on my skin but when I apply a lot, it doesn't blend...at all. It feels very cakey. Packaging is very cute though so that's a plus, but I wouldn't buy it again and don't recommend it.
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
It's been a while since I have tried this product, so it may have changed its formula. It has interesting packaging and is a good price for a drugstore brand, but the color is just ok. I would probably go with a different brand or just invest in a higher end product.
Victoria K.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Light more...
I really like this bronzer. It is great for people with light skin and the finish is awesome. It is not a bad price either at Walmart or target. It feels nice on the skin and is easily blendable. It is also a nice size for traveling.
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
This is a great bronzer for anyone looking for a strictly organic bronzer. It's rather pricey for a drug store product but the pigmentation is actually excellent. However, it's more on the chalky side which is a little hard to blend
cynthia l.
Hammond , In
Does it give you a lot of color?
Michelle M.
Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?
Jacy C.
Maine, NY
I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried this bronzer yet. I like the Organic Wear line, and am considering this product. Does it have smooth application, nice highlight, and natural glow that emphasizes the jaw line?
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this a good product to use on dry skin? How much does it cost? I usually use Covergirl bronzer/blush, but I'm looking for something different to use.