Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Jessie F.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Kristen M.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Emily M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• The finest Italian powder delivers a buildable natural tan glow.
  • Two shades blend together for the most natural finish.
  • A 100% natural origin bronzer, formulated with 15% certified organic ingredients, including jojoba seed oil and corn starch to moisturize and mattify the skin.
  • Includes mirror and brush.
  • Available in 2 shades.

Note: Due To High Demand For This Product, We Have Multiple Suppliers And The Ingredient Listings May Be Slightly Different. Please Call Our Consumer Relations Department At 1-800-227-0333 With Any Concerns Or Questions On Ingredients. Ingredient Listing #1: Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Magnesium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Water. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines. *Produced From Organic Farming. Ingredient Listing #2: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch *, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil *, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil *, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.

*Certified Organic Ingredient (Ecocert)This Product Does Not Confirm To The Organic Content Requirements Of The California Organic Products Act.

• I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried...2 Answers
  • Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?3 Answers
  • Does it give you a lot of color?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Antonella R.
Mount Holly, NJ
I really like that this bronzer is organic, but I absolutely hate the smell. It is terrible. It makes me feel like I smell bad for the rest of the day. The brush it comes with is useless, but I like to use my own brushes and the product blends pretty well. I think this brand has come out with way better bronzers.
Aleshia M.
Andrews, SC
I’ve always been a huge fan of physician formula bronzer they always look so natural ingredients on the skin I always get several compliments on how well my skin looks and how fresh I would recommend this bronzer to anyone
Megan D.
Review for: Bronze Organics- Light Skin more...
This bronzer is fabulous for the months when I can't get out in the sun as much as I would like. I love how the brush is stored in the container for easy access. I sometimes even use certain colors from it as eyeshadow! Great product!
Carly S.
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
Same formula consistently of all their products which is a win; although, I wish it had more pigmentation. I've had mine 2 years! Still using it.. I don't think they even make this stuff anymore! I use it as a contour
jeanne d.
Frankfort, IL
I love this brpnzer because it is multi colored, not too one color dark. It goes on smooth and light so I can go over it later at nite if running out after work for a dinner/fun. Super coverage without the shine !
Kelleigh H.
Carver, MA
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
I loved the packaging, the little brush, and the whole products look. It applies nicely and is lightweight. I needed a darker shade, but it did last well and feel lovely.
Christa E.
Georgetown, TX
I love this drugstore find! The bronzer is great for months of the year where I’m not as tan. The smell is a little “earthy” but I can get past the scent for the coverage
Jessica A.
Greenwood, SC
I am a fan of this for sure. I don’t contour very often so I’m still struggling but this is perfect for a newbie. It’s not very pigmented so I can build on it for a nice natural look.
Anna R.
Trenton, NJ
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
I love physicians formula cc cream and concealer, so I purchased this bronzer because I'm a very fair gal and it didn't look super aggressively orange or anything like that...in the compact. When I put it on my face, it was very difficult to blend, and made me look something akin to an Oompa Loompa. Maybe on someone a bit darker it may have looked nice, but for me it takes a bronzer with very specific undertones to make me look natural, and this one just wasn't for me.
Devin B.
Palmetto, GA
I have been trying to go fully organic and I love that they make an organic line of make up. It is light and easy to throw on and small enough to carry around with me for quick re applications
cynthia l.
Hammond , In
Does it give you a lot of color?
Michelle M.
Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?
Jacy C.
Maine, NY
I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried this bronzer yet. I like the Organic Wear line, and am considering this product. Does it have smooth application, nice highlight, and natural glow that emphasizes the jaw line?
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this a good product to use on dry skin? How much does it cost? I usually use Covergirl bronzer/blush, but I'm looking for something different to use.