Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Jessie F.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Kristen M.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Emily M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• The finest Italian powder delivers a buildable natural tan glow.
  • Two shades blend together for the most natural finish.
  • A 100% natural origin bronzer, formulated with 15% certified organic ingredients, including jojoba seed oil and corn starch to moisturize and mattify the skin.
  • Includes mirror and brush.
  • Available in 2 shades.

Note: Due To High Demand For This Product, We Have Multiple Suppliers And The Ingredient Listings May Be Slightly Different. Please Call Our Consumer Relations Department At 1-800-227-0333 With Any Concerns Or Questions On Ingredients. Ingredient Listing #1: Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Magnesium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Water. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines. *Produced From Organic Farming. Ingredient Listing #2: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch *, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil *, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil *, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.

*Certified Organic Ingredient (Ecocert)This Product Does Not Confirm To The Organic Content Requirements Of The California Organic Products Act.

• I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried...2 Answers
  • Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?3 Answers
  • Does it give you a lot of color?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Yainet D.
Love physicians formula but I strongly dislike this product. The color is great and the formula works well with my skin but the fragrance in this one I have to say is not my favorite. Also the little brunch it comes with super cute but not functional. With one of my bigger brushes it works well but the fragrance killed it for me. Could be my allergies or I could have gotten a bad batch. If have to give it another try. Super cute packaging and super environmental friendly.
daymar c.
Review for: Bronze Organics- Light Skin more...
I do like physicians formula but this is the worst bronzer. Is doesn't show up on the skin. There's like no color it's not pigmented at all. It made my skin super dry, and it's patchy on the skin. I wouldn't recommend this product but they do have alternative products.
Olivia J.
These are the best bronzers you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a sharp dark bronze or go subtle for a natural bronze. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Jessica D.
Merrimac, WI
I've used a wide variety of bronzes, many from physicians formula. They are such a great time, blend effortlessly. They never make me look artificially bronzed or dirty. They just give a nice color to my face. Would recommend them to anyone, price cannot be beat.
Kelleigh H.
Carver, MA
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
I loved the packaging, the little brush, and the whole products look. It applies nicely and is lightweight. I needed a darker shade, but it did last well and feel lovely.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
I did not like this bronzer at all. It barely had any pigment.. it had lots of shimmer when applied .. but the worst reason that I couldn’t use it was the scent! It smells so bad. Hard to describe the smell but like expired food or old chips. I usually don’t have issues with scents but this one was a no go for sure!
Sally S.
Aguilar, CO
It's nice goes on soft it is pigmented so be easy handed with it but it gives a great bringing affect I would definitely recommend the product to family and friends
Allyssa P.
Boaz, AL
This product has been a life saver! I use it over my foundation and it gives me the perfect skin tone as well as keeps my face from getting oily! I buy this product at my local Walmart! I would suggest this product a million times over! It’s so great!
Danielle C.
Rochester, NY
This is actually my favorite bronzer but I don’t buy it all the time because it’s a little pricey even tho it is worth it. Gives me the perfect sun kissed glow I am looking for with a bronzer and will always be my number one when it’s in the budget.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Bronze Organics- Light Skin more...
I️ loooooove this makeup! It’s a little on the expensive side for such a small compact but it was worth it. It was very easy to apply and blend out. It left my face with a beautiful glow! I️ would definitely recommend trying it out at least once.
cynthia l.
Hammond , In
Does it give you a lot of color?
Michelle M.
Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?
Jacy C.
Maine, NY
I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried this bronzer yet. I like the Organic Wear line, and am considering this product. Does it have smooth application, nice highlight, and natural glow that emphasizes the jaw line?
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this a good product to use on dry skin? How much does it cost? I usually use Covergirl bronzer/blush, but I'm looking for something different to use.