Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Jessie F.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Kristen M.Physicians Formula Gentle Wear 100% Natural Origin Bronzer uploaded by Emily M.

BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

• The finest Italian powder delivers a buildable natural tan glow.
  • Two shades blend together for the most natural finish.
  • A 100% natural origin bronzer, formulated with 15% certified organic ingredients, including jojoba seed oil and corn starch to moisturize and mattify the skin.
  • Includes mirror and brush.
  • Available in 2 shades.

Note: Due To High Demand For This Product, We Have Multiple Suppliers And The Ingredient Listings May Be Slightly Different. Please Call Our Consumer Relations Department At 1-800-227-0333 With Any Concerns Or Questions On Ingredients. Ingredient Listing #1: Mica, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Magnesium Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch*, Kaolin, Calcium Carbonate, Zinc Stearate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil*, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Sodium Levulinate, Tocopherol, Water. May Contain: Iron Oxides, Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines. *Produced From Organic Farming. Ingredient Listing #2: Mica, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch *, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Kaolin, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil *, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil *, Glyceryl Caprylate, Cinnamic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil *, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil *, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Hull Powder, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Ultramarines.

*Certified Organic Ingredient (Ecocert)This Product Does Not Confirm To The Organic Content Requirements Of The California Organic Products Act.

• I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried...2 Answers
  • Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?3 Answers
  • Does it give you a lot of color?4 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Olivia J.
These are the best bronzers you can get! They are so beautiful! You can add for a sharp dark bronze or go subtle for a natural bronze. The packaging is so cute and you can’t beat the price. I recommend everybody get one now!
Jessica D.
Merrimac, WI
I've used a wide variety of bronzes, many from physicians formula. They are such a great time, blend effortlessly. They never make me look artificially bronzed or dirty. They just give a nice color to my face. Would recommend them to anyone, price cannot be beat.
Jas Z.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
I did not like this bronzer at all. It barely had any pigment.. it had lots of shimmer when applied .. but the worst reason that I couldn’t use it was the scent! It smells so bad. Hard to describe the smell but like expired food or old chips. I usually don’t have issues with scents but this one was a no go for sure!
Briana P.
Pawcatuck, CT
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
Affordable drugstore product with natural ingredients. I think the pigmentation is low medium because whenever I take pics I don't even see the product unless I put layers on.
Danielle C.
Rochester, NY
This is actually my favorite bronzer but I don’t buy it all the time because it’s a little pricey even tho it is worth it. Gives me the perfect sun kissed glow I am looking for with a bronzer and will always be my number one when it’s in the budget.
Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Review for: Bronze Organics- Light Skin more...
I️ loooooove this makeup! It’s a little on the expensive side for such a small compact but it was worth it. It was very easy to apply and blend out. It left my face with a beautiful glow! I️ would definitely recommend trying it out at least once.
daymar c.
Review for: Bronze Organics- Light Skin more...
I do like physicians formula but this is the worst bronzer. Is doesn't show up on the skin. There's like no color it's not pigmented at all. It made my skin super dry, and it's patchy on the skin. I wouldn't recommend this product but they do have alternative products.
Katie R.
I wore this in high school. It’s affordable, and doesn’t contain harsh chemicals. It can sometime look a little orange if you don’t have the right skintone but when I was a little bronzer it looked great!
Jessica B.
Review for: Natural Glow Bronze Organics more...
I absolutely love this bronzer. I love the way it smells and I love that it is all natural. I just had to be very careful with it because if you put to much product on it can become very muddy!
Casey E.
Parsippany, NJ
Pretty good coverage. Stays better if there is a foundation underneath. Can tend to look orangey as it fades. Not great to just put on and go. Def needs to be blended. Wish was more natural.
cynthia l.
Hammond , In
Does it give you a lot of color?
Michelle M.
Is this easy to blend in case you apply too much?
Jacy C.
Maine, NY
I absolutely love Physicians Formula, but I haven't tried this bronzer yet. I like the Organic Wear line, and am considering this product. Does it have smooth application, nice highlight, and natural glow that emphasizes the jaw line?
Michelle N.
Lexington, KY
Is this a good product to use on dry skin? How much does it cost? I usually use Covergirl bronzer/blush, but I'm looking for something different to use.