BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Ultra-gentle formula for dry, sensitive skin helps freshen, rehydrate and smooth the skin without the drying effect of alcohol. Contains a special complex of ginseng and cucumber, natural extracts that help soothe and condition dry skin, Gently lifts away surface residue while it refines pores.

Water, glycerin, cucumis sativus (cucumber) fruit extract, hydroxypropyl methylcelllose, panax ginseng root extract, quercus alba bark extract, sodium borate, sodium hyaluronate, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, red 4, blue 1.

Rinata A.
Jersey City, NJ
Physicians Formula products are great for their price! I take my toner seriously and use it everyday! This toner is absorbed well by cottage balls if you don't have cotton pads and the packaging is nice! I feel truly refreshed after using!
Juliana M.
Pomona, CA
Just as it's name states, it really is gently and refreshing. If you're looking for a toner that is universal and can be used by anyone then you've found your product. I would definitely recommend this to anyone from beginners to experts. It leaves your skin feeling nice and moisturized. No dry, tight sensation.
Sunny H.
Plano, TX
It feels fresh on the skin and works really well to remove and stubborn makeup that might've not been removed from a face wash. I think it is a very good value for what it is. It is pretty gentle and I can use it everyday. I would buy it again once I run out.
Samantha P.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This toner is great! Smells decently good for a toner. It is gentle with a refreshing feel afterwards. It is definitely a must for the mornings and before bed. I love this stuff so much I have my mom using it and it's her favorite now!
Rachel E.
Winchester, KY
This timer works well for my relatively dry skin. I have tried several timers who have dried me out really badly. My skin feels refreshed, extremely clean; and for the price, I feel it's a great value.
Cari G.
Wonderful toner that helps me feel refreshed and hydrated. Very gentle in this hot weather. The scent is delicious and this 100% met my expectations. The formula is effective and doesn't hurt my skin. I have combo oily skin. I will buy and repurchase this for sure.
CamBriaun W.
Lewisville, TX
I love this product. I use it 2-3 times a week after I cleanse my face. I purchased at Sephora very reasonable price. I've purchased about 2 times. The bottle last for a while
Marjorie U.
Bergenfield, NJ
This is a great toner at a very reasonable price. It's leaves my skin feeling very clean and smooth. It's gentle enough for my very sensitive skin which I can really appreciate. Along with the physicians formula bronzer this is quickly becoming a favorite physicians product.
Stacy C.
I recently discovered Physicians Formula products. Not one thing has let me down. This being one of them! It does exactly what it says on the bottle plus more. It hydrates and makes my face feel so smooth. And the price of their products cannot be beat!
Tammy B.
Middleburg, FL
The Physicians Formula Gentle Refreshing Toner makes my facial skin feel so refreshed and clean. My facial care routine was definitely incomplete without it, and I highly recommend it to anyone. It does not dry the skin out, but makes it soft and glowy. I really love the results!