BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Hides any minor imperfections Hides blemishes, under-eye circles and skin imperfections SPF 10 Use alone or under makeup Hypoallergenic, Fragrance free, Non-comedogenic, Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons Gentle Cover® Cream Concealer is ideal to spot correct skin imperfection, blemishes, and under eye circles.  Also helps conceal darkened age spots and skin which has been lightened due to pigment loss.  Use alone or under makeup to even out overall skin tone.  This gentle, creamy formula with PABA free sunscreen , glides on smoothly, even around the delicate eye area. For information in the USA  or visit PhysiciansFormula.com ;

Yasmim A.
I didn't really like this but I do like the Cover Girl one to cover girl one was a lot better than this one so I would recommend more of the Covergirl than this one even though it's like okay.
Sheridan M.
Minot, ND
A really good concealer if you're desperate and have to buy drugstore brand. I honestly prefer this concealer over my tarte and lancome concealer for everyday wear. The value is excellent and it is super easy to build and does not create creases. I always recommend this to my friends who are beginning makeup artists!
Madison E.
south point, OH
I love Physicians Formula products in general but this concealer is soo versatile!!! I use this for my dark circles (got kids, so it's a MUST), to cover acne from stress which always comes at the worst times, and to cover up my wrist tattoo!!! It's wonderful!!!!
Julie P.
Somerset, KY
This is a decent product if you're looking for blemish coverage without going the high end route. I bought this when I was out of my high end "go to" and was surprised at the coverage it offered for the price. I would recommend this to others.
Melissa M.
O Fallon, IL
The yellow tint to this product contrasts the purple hue when we get under-eye circles. The opposition in color gives it coverage better than a regular skin-tones concealer.
Tykia D.
This concealer favors the Maybelline fit me concealer. It's soft, creamy, and provides just the right amount of coverage for my blemishes.
Colleen H.
Iowa City, IA
Use this concealor often.. it is my go to product, it is not expensive and stays on well. definitely covers blemishes
Alyssa S.
Brooklyn, NY
I don't love the physicians formula gentle cover cream concealer. Does not last all day for me which is important.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
I like to use this concealer around my brows to highlight and shape them. It really helps define them.
Christina s.
The tube style is so interesting and new. I actually really like it like this. Totally worth trying!