BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA #30 in Color Correcting

Gentle Cover Concealer Stick Description * Non-drying concealing stick. * Provides smooth, easy application. * Yellow hides blemishes, under-eye circles and other minor skin imperfections. * Green hides red blemishes and scars. * Flesh tone shades cover any minor skin imperfections. * Hypoallergenic. * Fragrance-free. * Non-comedogenic. * Recommended by dermatologists and plastic surgeons. see more...

• I bought this concealer because it was the only yellow one I coul...1 Answers
  • Is this a good product to cover under eye bags? 2 Answers
  • Is this cakey? I have combination skin wondering if it will clog ...2 Answers
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Kunkletown, PA
Cover sticks always seem to be such an ideal addition to our daily makeup routines- a quick and super easy cover up of dark circles, zits, whatever! However, it does not apply smoothly or easy. It also feels very thick and clumpy on your face... This seems to be every cover stick to me though, and I am yet a returning customer.
Laura P.
Laura P.
Fridley, MN
It's pretty pigmented so I tend to use a teeny spot concealer brush to cover acne. You will definitely want to cover the green up with foundation or another skin-colored product afterwards so go easy on the green. That being said, it lasts all day and does its job combating redness.
Tanisha R.
Tanisha R.
This concealer stick works so well. The green color is supposed to cancel out any redness on your skin, which it does! It's also super creamy and smooth which makes it easy to blend into the skin and with other makeup products you may be using.
Loren S.
Loren S.
I've been using this stick for about 6 years now. I have some gnarly acne, and unlike other color correction palettes I've used, this one is the best. Stays on your face all day, and redness doesn't appear again. I will never use anything else.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Pacific, WA
I bought this to help color correction the dark circles under my eyes and it works okay. I normally use liquid but this was pretty pretty easy to work with and did a pretty good job
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
I prefer stick concealer to a liquid. I like the full coverage effect and it's easy to apply. I have huge dark circles under my eyes and this concealer covers well.
Kristin V.
Kristin V.
coral springs, FL
Highly recommend! Used to use this almost every day in high school when i had breakout prone skin. Helped cover up blemishes without making me look cakey!
Bernadette R.
Absolutely #love this #color #corrector! The #green formula glides on #smoothly for easy application. It even comes in a convenient tube!
Abi A.
Abi A.
I use this concealer stick for any spots touch ups with a small concealer brush. This can also be used to layer on top of a liquid concealer if you are unable to hide your dark eye circles enough. Even though you cannot completely cover your dark eye circles, it does a fairly good job of lightening the skin. If you decide to purchase this product, I would recommend using a brush to apply. The only downside of this product is that applying directly onto the skin as a stick, may pull your skin (depending on how much force is applied). Overall, I would recommend this product but consider using a brush to apply. Physicians Formula Gentle Cover Concealer Stick
Gabriele V.
Gabriele V.
Tewksbury, MA
I have the ivory colored concealer stick. I picked it up courtesy of a moneymaker coupon deal at cvs. Pros? Lasts all day and blends well with foundation. Cons? Definitely shows your pores more than it should. It's great but I have to use two layers of foundation to cover the spot areas and make it not look "pastey." Doesn't bother my sensitive skin though!!
Anelise M.
Anelise M.
Is this a good product to cover under eye bags?
Allyson G.
Allyson G.
Erie, PA
Is this cakey? I have combination skin wondering if it will clog my pores.
Bernadette R.
How cakey does this look on your skin? And does it have good coverage?
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Los Angeles , CA
Would this product be good to cover scars?
Ellen H.
Ellen H.
I bought this concealer because it was the only yellow one I could find in the store. Has anyone used it? If so, how well does it hide under eye circles? I'm cursed with terribly dark circles!