Add a Photo

By PHYSICIANS FORMULA
#1998 in Facial Cleansers
Sensitive Skin? Be Sensible!™ Ultra-gentle water-rinsable formula cleans thoroughly without stripping.  Removes dirt, makeup and skin impurities without irritating skin.  Leaves skin soft, supple and conditioned.  Non-greasy, pH balanced lotion. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist Approved. For information in the USA    ;
Sadie E.
Sadie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally don't use this everyday but my best friend swears by this stuff. She says it makes your skin feel very clean and it leaves your face feeling soft. She uses it twice daily and constantly tells me to buy my own. I say buy it if you want to try something worth quality.
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is hard to find a product that is well-balanced with my combination skin.I decided to try a Physicians Formula product out for this purpose because I use their cosmetic products.It turned out to be a great decision!  This did not dry out my skin or make it too oily.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Syracuse, NY
This cleansing lotion is great for sensitive skin as it is very gentle! It has a nice light scent, Usually with cleansers my skin gets very dry and tight after i use it, but this product moisturizes while it cleans. 2 in 1 product what could be better!?
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend let me try this. I'm glad I didn't buy it. I really didn't like it. I felt like it did not help my face. I didn't like the smell either. I excepted a lot better product from a well known brand. I will not buying any more if their products.
Merish K.
Merish K.
This is my favorite product by physicians formula. I love the display. The bottle looks fun. It works so well, very smooth on the skin. I honestly haven't used anything but this since the first time I tried it. And I would recommend it to anyone. I have very sensitive skin, and this does not irritate it at all.
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how fresh and clean my face feels after this facial wash. This is a great, inexpensive product compared to some of the others that are out there. Well worth the money
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this cleansing lotion. It felt great on my face and did not feel to harsh. I was very happy with it and felt that it was extremely effective. Cannot wait to purchase more and continue using
Troy H.
Troy H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleanser is one of the only things that has worked for my dry skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and not at all irritated. Will be repurchasing! It is a great value and would recommend to anyone trying a new gentle cleansing lotion! 5/5!..
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
Huffman, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this because my skin is sensitive and I break out if I use some things, this worked great, light on the skin, soaked in,and not to oily,
Emily L.
Emily L.
Mount Carmel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is great because it's not very expensive and it makes my skin feel very clean after I use it. I got it at rite aid.