BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Sensitive Skin? Be Sensible!™ Ultra-gentle water-rinsable formula cleans thoroughly without stripping.  Removes dirt, makeup and skin impurities without irritating skin.  Leaves skin soft, supple and conditioned.  Non-greasy, pH balanced lotion. Hypoallergenic. Fragrance Free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist Approved. For information in the USA    ; see more...

Sadie E.
Sadie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I personally don't use this everyday but my best friend swears by this stuff. She says it makes your skin feel very clean and it leaves your face feeling soft. She uses it twice daily and constantly tells me to buy my own. I say buy it if you want to try something worth quality.
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
Corpus Christi, TX
This Physicians Formula facial cleanser is pretty much average I would say. It's quite pricey and I feel that I could get this type of cleanser out of any products so I don't really see the difference in this printer and anything else. It does cleanse your skin however for the price I don't see that significant difference
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is hard to find a product that is well-balanced with my combination skin.I decided to try a Physicians Formula product out for this purpose because I use their cosmetic products.It turned out to be a great decision!  This did not dry out my skin or make it too oily.
Laura M.
Laura M.
Syracuse, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cleansing lotion is great for sensitive skin as it is very gentle! It has a nice light scent, Usually with cleansers my skin gets very dry and tight after i use it, but this product moisturizes while it cleans. 2 in 1 product what could be better!?
Candy M.
Candy M.
Clearwater , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good and gentle product. It left my skin soft, yet clean. I really liked it and picked it up at CVS. Not harsh at all. It also smells amazing. Good value overall, especially for sensitive skin. I would buy it again because it works so good.
Dawn L.
Dawn L.
Tunnelton, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My friend let me try this. I'm glad I didn't buy it. I really didn't like it. I felt like it did not help my face. I didn't like the smell either. I excepted a lot better product from a well known brand. I will not buying any more if their products.
Elizabeth H.
Elizabeth H.
Fort Worth, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it smells so fresh and my skin feels great after using it. It's very light and great for sensitive skin. It is a little pricey for what you get though which is why I gave it only 4 stars
Merish K.
Merish K.
This is my favorite product by physicians formula. I love the display. The bottle looks fun. It works so well, very smooth on the skin. I honestly haven't used anything but this since the first time I tried it. And I would recommend it to anyone. I have very sensitive skin, and this does not irritate it at all.
cc m.
cc m.
It did its job, nice scent (to me), just needed a deeper cleanser. I have it to my sister and she loves it. We both have oily skin but I'm more combination, so it over moisturized my face.
Amanda  S.
Amanda S.
Creve Coeur, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how fresh and clean my face feels after this facial wash. This is a great, inexpensive product compared to some of the others that are out there. Well worth the money