BY PHYSICIANS FORMULA

Brow Pencil Ideal for creating the perfect eye brow line Firm lead creates a fine line Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, dermatologist approved Fineline® Brow Pencil is designed to create the perfect eye brow line. This slim pencil contains a fine line lead ideal for enriching and defining brows. Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers. PhysiciansFormula.com see more...

• The truth is, I do not have make-up for eyebrows. Is this...1 Answers
  • Does this match dark or light brunette hair?2 Answers
  • As anyone try this product and actually loved it?1 Answers
Britney y.
Groton, MA
Aside from maybelline, this is also my favorite makeup brand. I always find it on sale at cvs & use coupons so it makes it externally cheap & one of the better qualities. I have amazing results from every physicians formula product.
Jennifer E.
Troy, NY
I love Physicians Formula products. This brow pencil is great it applies and very easily it Blends very well and you can make the little tiny hair-like Strokes to make your eyebrows look natural or full glam
Raina T.
arnold, MO
It's okay, not too bad. It isn't anything fancy, the price is decent. When on a budget, it works for me. I prefer other products when given the choice though. Color range could be better, too. Wouldn't go out of my way to recommend it.
Erica F.
I love this product. I have very light brows and this leaves them looking natural but also darkens them up a bit so they are more visible. It is very affordable as well!
Lindsay M.
Fort Drum, NY
Great product! You can pick this up at your local Walmart or target. Great drug store brand for half the cost! Wears nicely. Easy to blend and make look natural.
Eve D.
Saint Paul, MN
Great flow and easily glides on. Great colors. This is one of the ones I use most often.

A huge plus for me is that it's hypoallergenic! Plus the price? Try it, you'll like it!
Ciara H.
Webster Spgs, WV
This product gets the job done. It isn't my favorite brow products but it's easy to apply and does work. The tip isn't as fine as I'd like.
maria n.
Fort Wayne, IN
i love this product it works so well and it stays on all night and it doesn't smear as easy as other products
Chantay W.
I love that this pencil is fragrance free that's one of the best features about this product.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
It's not that good of a brow pencil but it does the work! Not a variety of more colors.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
Does this match dark or light brunette hair?
Jessy L.
The truth is, I do not have make-up for eyebrows. Is this product waterproof?
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
As anyone try this product and actually loved it?